[8] Oh Baby ↬ Silver

"Who's a cute baby? you are!" Silver sat at the couch with your baby boy Asher sitting on his lap.

You were going downstairs for a quick snack when you walked into some quality father son bonding time. Silver made funny faces as Asher giggled occasionally reaching out to Silver with his tiny little baby hands.

Your heart warmed at the sight, it was probably better than any snack you could ever get.

"I love my boys" You said sitting down cuddling up next to your husband.

"Look it's mama" Silver pointed to you and spoke in a baby-ish tone.

Asher babbled some baby talk somewhere along the lines of mama as you kissed his little cheek.

You were so happy with your husband and son. Silver was such an understanding partner and Asher was the best baby you could ever ask for.

Never would you have thought in a million years that you'd have such a loving family. Remembering years ago it never really crossed you if you wanted kids or not. Silver however wanted kids from the very
beginning, he always said he knew he wanted kids the moment he met you, because there's no one else on this earth he would want to start a family with other than you.

But seeing as he's compassionate and so sweet there was no doubt in your mind that he would be an amazing father. Just looking at him with Asher makes you fall in love with man even more which probably isn't possible.

"How was your nap (y/n)?" Silver asked.

"It's was good, I think I got about 3 hours of sleep" You replied giving him a chaste kiss on the lips.

"That's good" He smiled, hugging Asher.

Ever since you had given birth to your baby boy your sleep schedule was messed up. Sometimes Asher would wake up in the middle of the night crying and you'd have to stay awake until morning. But Silver has been stepping up to the plate and taking care of little Asher while you catch up on a good nights rest.

At times when you're asleep and Silver wakes up to a crying baby, he gets up just so you don't have to. You recall one night where you were knocked out you woke up to Silver speaking to Asher.

"Come on Ash, your mama needs some rest" He rocked him in his arms, "Can you go to sleep for mama?"

It's not too surprising that Silver talks to Asher even though he's 3 and most likely doesn't understand a thing. Silver had been talking to Asher ever since Asher was in your stomach.

You smiled remembering when you were pregnant with him. It's just so crazy to think just months ago that you had a belly bump with your little boy inside.

Even Link, you and Silvers dog was treated like a baby more than an actual dog by Silver. But it's nice to see now you have your son that Silver has been an amazing father.

To be honest when you found out you were pregnant you were so nervous to tell Silver because you thought he'd be mad. When you finally told him you swore that he was probably more excited than you. You showed him the pregnancy test and his golden eyes absolutely lit up with joy. He hugged you and peppered your face in kisses.