mark ; imagine

requested by @markkklee__

1,489 words
———————————————————

"good morning beautiful" mark mutters, you groan loudly.

"morning" you mumble.

"you wanna shower first or do you want me too?" you asked. you let out a few giggles when you see mark trying to keep his eyes open.

"mmm how about we go in there together?" he mumbles, you let out a small laugh.

"how about no" he groans at your answer.

"you can shower first but stay with me for a little bit please" he pulls you closer towards him.

"five minutes" you say.

"ten?" he mutters.

"seven" you giggle.

"deal" he says. you turned around so your back faced his chest. he placed a few kisses on the back of your neck while you checked out your phone. while scrolling through instagram, you see a post from nct 127's page.

it was you and boys posing for a photo that they wanted you in. you checked out the comments like you always do. there was support and there was hate. not towards the boys but towards you. it's been almost a year since mark announced that you two were dating. people were positive and people weren't positive. it was quite hard to be told that you were nothing but ugly, being told that you don't deserve to be with mark. you used to just brush past the hate comments but now slowly it would start taunting you but you never told mark that because you didn't want him to worry much.

"its been seven minutes" you say which causes him to groan.

"another five minutes?" he asked.

"sorry mark" you got up from the bed and headed towards the closet to gather your clothes.

--------------------------------------

"baby im finished with the shower" Mark comes out from the bathroom with wet hair.

"i made breakfast, you've only got an hour before you have to go to practice" you hand a plate that had a golden omelet on it.

"i know, i know" he huffed out.

"what are you planning on doing today?" he asked, you shrugged.

"im not sure, might just go to the store. do you need anything from there?" you grabbed yourself a fork.

"a watermelon. oh buy two!" he said in a happy tone.

"alright" you laughed.

-----------------------------------------

"bye babe, see you later tonight alright? i'll cook dinner" he gives you a long kiss before heading out.

it's been two hours and you're bored out of your mind. you read into your bedroom and change into something warm due to the cold weather. after grabbing whatever you needed to grab, you headed out of the door.

you walked inside the store to get materials. you placed down two watermelons in the cart for mark. you walk into an aisle that had two teenager girls. both them started talking about you when you stood right next to them. you tried to ignore them but whenever you switched to a new aisle they did the same thing as well.

"i can't believe mark is really dating her"

"I know, she's nothing special"

"she seems like a loser and she's not the good looking either" the two laughed.