Kid In The Room (Avengers 2012)

Soon after the cleanup and recapturing Loki, they walk up to the awaiting jet with Natasha standing beside it.

A very upset Romanoff then speedwalks towards the group, really towards a very tired and now petrified Y/N.

"You boys go on ahead," she starts off while keeping her eyes on the 16 year old,
"We'll be right behind you."

Y/N gulps loudly as Tony pats his back,
"I'll pay for the funeral."

As the rest of them walk to the jet, Loki looking back with an observant smirk,Y/N closes his eyes in preparation for an early death.

He flinches as he feels a hand on his cheek, he slowly opens his eyes and is surprised when Nat is super close to his face.

"I thought I've been telling you to think before going into a fight." She whispers as she looks over the slight scratches and cuts on Y/N's face.

Oh boy.....just a little closer aaaaannnnddddd....

Natasha looks down at Y/N's armored arm, which is clearly just been through something serious, like GOD-LIKE serious.

"What happened with the arm?"

"That noticeable huh?" Y/N asks as he takes a deep breath,
"I kind of...... used Chidori against Thor's hammer. BUT in my defense, he was going to attack Captain America soooooo....." he then just leaves it at that,

And Nat leaves it at that too as she continues to carcass the dirt away from his face with her thumb.
Causing Y/N to blush heavy red the entire time... which is a given, it's Black Widow, duh.

 which is a given, it's Black Widow, duh

_______________

"So Thor...." Y/N starts off as he giddily sits next to the Asgardian,
"Was Mjolnir really forged from the heart of a dying star?"

" Y/N starts off as he giddily sits next to the Asgardian,"Was Mjolnir really forged from the heart of a dying star?"

Thor surprisingly looks at the young kid,
"Y-yes Young one.... how did you-"

"I read a bit of mythology..... though I'm guessing all of it's not true." Y/N takes one of his swords out and starts cleaning it a bit.
"Since in mythology, you're usually depicted having red hair and a red beard....."