Magnus Bane

Katherine stood in front of her mirror, examining her hair when she suddenly felt a powerful jolt of pain on her left shoulder and she gasped before moving her hair away and saw a little start shaped wound which was red, signaling that it was fresh. But she didn't remember getting any start shaped wound there .

She pressed the area of wound and hissed when a bit of blood came out of it.

It was real.

Katherine picked up her stele from the table and ran it over her collar bone, where her irtaze was and watched the star shaped wound heal itself. To say she was confused would be an   understatement, she was beyond confused.

But she sighed and exited her room and entered the nearest elevator and the first thing Katherine saw when she walked out of the elevator was Simon walking past her with a furious expression on his face and Clary running after him, ''Simon hey.'' Katherine raise her eyebrows before narrowing her eyes, ''What just happened?''

Jace looked at her and smiled, ''The mundane wants to go back home but as you just saw, Clary doesn't want him to. You should have seen the whole scene with Simon acting as some kind of hero who could protect himself and Clary. It was pretty funny really.''

She nodded her head, ''And you what? Just stood there and said nothing?'' he gave her a mock offended look, ''I don't always do something, Kate.'' she narrowed her eyes and smacked her lips together, telling him she didn't believe a word he said. But before Jace could reply back, a searing pain on her left shoulder made her gasp.

Jace caught her as she fell towards him, ''Kate!'' she pulled herself out of his grip, ''This is happening the second time.'' Katherine noticed him frown and moved her hair away from her left shoulder before pulling her shirt a bit so that he could see the  star shaped wound that was again bleeding . ''It opened up today when I was in my room, it literally came out of nowhere and started bleeding just like this.'' .Jace looked at the wound, ''That's a weird shape for a wound.''

''I know right? I mean it could have been a square or even a rectangle, why in all the shapes a star?'' 

Jace pulled out his stele, ''You sure you weren't hurt there?'' Katherine gave him an annoyed look, ''I think I would remember if I had gotten hurt there. I had activated my iratze and it had healed but now it opened up again.'' he ran his stele on her iratze and they both watched the star shaped wound heal. Jace looked at her, ''Let's hope it doesn't open up again.''

~*~*~*~*~*~*

''Magnus Bane.''

They were all around a table with Alec sitting on a chair while Izzy and Clary sat on the table ,Katherine stood behind Alec and Jace stood besides her. In front of them was a monitor with pictures of an Asian man whom somehow Katherine thought she knew though couldn't remember from where.

Hodge had a tablet in his hand and pulled up another picture of Magnus Bane, ''He's over 300 hundred years old.And as you can see, he's not exactly shield away from the pleasures of every century.His tasted are both exquisite....and quite excessive.'' . ''He looks like the Downworld' s David Guetta.'' Clary said and Katherine snorted, ''Guetta's is a downworlder, sis.'' Clary looked at her with shock written all over her face and Katherine laughed.

 Izzy chuckled at her, ''Vampire? Ever seen him in the daylight?'' 

''Can you three focus? This is not a joke.'' Alec looked between the three before his eyes went back at the monitor.Izzy looked at her brother and then at Katherine who had her lip between her teeth to stop herself from laughing and she smirked, ''Someone needs to get slayed.'' . Katherine and Alec both stiffened at that  .