𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

"Why hello, Ground Zero. May I say you are looking extra hot today-"

  "Shut the fuck up." Ground Zero growled, storming past the pro hero Rewind and entering a large white conference room. Rewind, AKA Y/N L/N, was shot down once again by Ground Zero, AKA Katsuki Bakugo. This was not the first or last time this would happen, because it happened daily. Y/N grinned and shrugged her shoulders, following him into the room.

A couple years ago, Hero Associations were formed by top ranking heroes, and funded by the governments around the world. The Japan Hero Association was localized in Musutafu, in a large building near UA. The Association gave out missions to heroes, occasionally pairing them up in case it was a tough job. Little did Y/N and Katsuki know, this was one of the occasions.

  Y/N sat down next to the pro hero Hawks and leaned back in her seat, making finger guns at him. "What's up, Bird Man."

  Hawks glanced at her, chuckling. "You never change, Y/N, even after leaving my agency."

  The small H/C-haired girl grinned and kicked her feet up onto the long conference table, adjusting her mask. "Change? Never heard of her."

  "I would ask you to please refrain from putting your feet on the table, Rewind, like I've told you all the other times before." Endeavor growled as he walked into the room, sitting down at the head of the table. Y/N took her feet off the table, raising her hands up.

  "My bad, big daddy."

  Endeavor pinched the bridge of his nose before scanning the room, nodding to himself once he did a once-over.

  "Welcome, everyone, to today's meeting." He addressed the other pro heroes, silently noting any absences. "As you all know, there's been an uprise in crime lately, almost as bad as when the League of Villains showed up all those years ago..."

Y/N chewed noisily on her gum, checking her Instagram feed.

"...and some heroes are starting to retire..."

Y/N yawned loudly, playing with a strand of her hair. Hawks struggled to keep in his laughter, fists clenched tightly on the table. Endeavor glared at the inattentive girl, flames flaring up in frustration.

"Rewind. Please settle down and pay attention."

"Yeah, you fucking dumbass. Shut up already."

Y/N turned to Katsuki and grinned in reply, touching her pointer fingers together. "Anything fow you, king."

Katsuki cracked his knuckles, mini explosions popping in his hands. Hawks let out a snort, covering his mouth.

"Alright, that's enough from you, Rewind and Ground Zero." Endeavor said sternly, flames roaring. Y/N sat straight up, saluting as Katsuki sunk into his seat, grumbling. Endeavor cleared his throat. "As I was saying, since we're running low on options here, we're going to have to pair some heroes up to take care of the larger tasks, and have the odd ones out take care of the smaller, civilian level issues."

There was a low murmuring in the room from all heroes, and Endeavor raised his hand up for silence. "I know it isn't the ideal option, but it is the best we can do. We'll do this system until more heroes are registered, and when the time comes for internships at agencies."

"How are we gonna pair up?" Y/N piped up, leaning her head on her hand. Endeavor turned to her, nodding in acknowledgment.

"I'll decide the partnerships during this meeting. They will be randomly chosen by Hawks."

Hawks waved a hand in the air, grinning at everyone.

"Any other questions?" Endeavor called out, glancing at each hero. There was silence, and shaking of heads. "Alright then. Hawks, if you would."

Hawks stood up in his seat, pushing his hair back. "Alrighty, guys, let's let the feathers of fate decide."

A large dartboard slowly descended from the ceiling, each slot with a hero's face on it. Hawks turned to Y/N, grinning.

"I'm aiming for you first, kiddo." He said, winking before turning to the dartboard and closing his eyes. Y/N snickered and watched as a feather flew out of his wing, stabbing a face. Y/N. Hawks opened one eye and glanced at Y/N. "Hey, whaddya know, first try."

Hawks shut his eyes again and concentrated on the dartboard, and another feather stabbed another face.

"You're fucking kidding me!" Katsuki yelled, standing up abruptly. Hawks opened his eyes and stroked his chin, humming mischievously.

"Nah, seems a lot like you and Rewind are partners, Ground Zero." He laughed. Katsuki growled under his breath, shooting a glare at Y/N, who was now watching a TikTok with earbuds in her ears.

"I'll be damned if I have to work with this stupid bitch."

"Ground Zero, I ask that you refrain from slandering your fellow heroes, no matter how unintelligent they are." Endeavor sighed, glancing at Y/N, who was no longer paying attention to what was going on around her. "Rewind."

No response.

"Rewind."

Still no response.

"Rewind!" Endeavor shouted, banging his fist on the table. Y/N looked up and pulled out one earbud.

"Hm?"

"Did you even pay attention to who you're going to be working with from now on?"

"Ah yeah, Hawks right?" She said, snapping her fingers at the feathered man. Katsuki smacked his forehead and Endeavor groaned in frustration as Hawks burst into laughter.

"No, Rewind, you'll be working with Ground Zero."

Y/N gasped and whirled to her left to meet eyes with a very irked Katsuki, her own eyes shining. "Bakudaddy!"

"Fuck off."

Endeavor sighed for the millionth time in his life after meeting Katsuki and Y/N, rubbing his temples. This was going to be painful to sit through. "Hawks, please continue."