Epilogue

Five Year's Later

Ella POV

Not long after our wedding I had gotten pregnant with Ryan. He's the sweetest boy ever he has my dark curly hair with a sea green eyes. He's built like his daddy and active like him too. Less than a year after Ryan I got pregnant with Mathew he has blonde hair and blue eyes he looks strikingly similar to Levi's fathers.

After our three I said I was done. But god has a funny way of bringing in surprises. I ended up pregnant again a year later with the twins Jackson and Jacob. They are both identical little versions of Levi except Jackson's more gentle. That was it I thought but of course our condom broke and now we're pregnant with number six.

I was so happy when I discovered I was having another girl. I knew Addy wanted a sister when I first got pregnant but now at nine years old I think she's done with babies. So now we're having Isabella.

Levi got what he wanted a huge ass family and I got a bunch of Angels with some stretch marks.

It's funny to think about being twenty three and having six kids. And yet here I am.

I love my huge crazy family.

Levi

"Push baby you got this" I said as Ella gave me the death glare.

"You Fucking did this to me six goddamn times your getting sniped or I'm leaving" she screamed as she pushed again. I'd admit that when she said she didn't want anymore I was a bit bummed but seeing as we have six little monsters running around our house I can understand.

"One more push" the doctor said and out came our daughter. They took her and had her cleaned. She looked just like her mom. Finally one of our babies is identical to my wife. She already had some hair on the top of her head it was blond so maybe she wasn't identical but she had the same little nose people get surgery for and the same heart shape face. She was going to be a heartbreaker.

"Okay" I said. It hurt my manhood to admit it but having children is taking a toll on my beautiful wife and if she doesn't want anymore that's okay.

"Babe I'm sorry for saying that I'm just going on birth control." She replied sweetly.

I laughed and looked down at our little princess. Boy was I going to wrapped around her little finger.

The End