Chapter. 24

BEFORE YOU HEARD JUNGKOOK SING.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

I was searching for the recording room, walking with my crutches. I swear these crutches make my life so much more harder than it already is. I had already made up my mind to go to the recording studio since I've got an injury and cannot dance.

I couldn't find it so I decided to ask someone about it. I looked around, searching for some approachable people. Suddenly, my eyes landed on a pale white skin colored person and made my way towards him.

Me: Excuse me, can you tell me where the recording studio is...?

??: Are you a new trainee?

Me: No! But I want to go there.

??: Sorry, but the recording studios are only for the trainees. If you still wanna go then take permission from the CEO.

That's when I remembered about the card that noona gave me. I took it out of my pocket and showed it to him, as his eyes widened.

??: How do you have this kid?

Me:  I got this from my noona. She is your CEO.

??: Ok. My name's Yoongi. Min Yoongi. What's your name?

Me: Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. And can you please show me where the recording studio is?

Yoongi: Sure.

Yoongi hyung then led the way as I trailed behind him. While we were walking I got to know that he is older than me so I started using honorifics to address him with.

Yoongi: Hey Jungkook, take the next left and the door in front of you will be the recording studio. I have some work so I will leave now.

Me: Ok Hyung! Bye!

Yoongi: Bye!

I then went in and just stared at everything for a good five minutes. I looked at all the equipment, immediately recognizing it. I just sat and brought the mic closer to me, adjusted myself and tried to sing one of my favorite songs. All of my life by Park Won.

I was so into the singing, as all the while I thought about noona. If my voice sounds any good or has any emotions pouring out through it, then it is all because of noona. Only she can make me feel such things. She taught me what true love really means. I promise to myself that every song I sing, will be meant for her and only her.

YOUR P.O.V 

PRESENT

His voice is beautiful. I don't understand why he is insecure about his singing. I mean, with a voice, like that, he could get into any company within the first few seconds of auditioning. 

Yeri: Ma'am, I think that he should have a place in the new project...

That brings me back to my dilemma. The same reason that I gave to Woohyun and Taehyung are the ones applied here.

Me: Even I think so. But the problem are the other judges...

Yeri: Ma'am I am sure they will let him be a trainee.

Me: But for that, I'll have to convince him.....to audition...

Yeri: Ohhhh...he's not a stage person is he?

I simply nodded my head. We both then quickly left from there as we heard the music stop. I told Yeri to go to him and tell him to meet me in my office.

I have something in my mind, that might make him audition...I hope it works though....if it doesn't, then...things between me and Jungkook will go horrible....