3

Me and Hermione were doing our homework and studying but stopped once we heard Harry's voice.

"but I've never even played Quidditch. What if I make a fool of myself?" he said to Ron.

"you won't make a fool of yourself, Harry Potter" I said and smiled at him.

"it's in your blood" Hermione ended.

Four of us approach a trophy case. Hermione points at a plaque of Quidditch players. One lists Harry's father, James Potter, as a Seeker.

" Whoa. Harry, you never told me your father was a Seeker, too." Ron said, amazed, by Harry's father.

" I-I didn't know." Harry said, amazed by the new discovery about his parents.

"well, now, you know. There's nothing to worry about. Your Father was an amazing Seeker. You will be too" I said and patted him on the shoulder.

While we are walking up a staircase. A railing pulls in... Me and Hermione realized, but continues walking.

"I'm telling you, it's spooky. She knows more about you than you do." I heard Ron said to Harry.

"Who doesn't?" he replied, still oblivious to the changing stairs.

The staircase shudders and begins to move. We grab the railings in fear. My eyes widen in surprise. Why the heck staircase change while we're using it.

"Ahh!" Ron shouted, looking terrified.

"What's happening?" Harry asked while looking at the staircase.

"The staircases change, remember?" Hermione said and the staircase stops, in a new place.

Harry taps on Ron's shoulder who's still looking terrified "Let's go this way."

" Before the staircase moves again" Ron said and we all open a door and walk into a spooky, dark room.

"Does anyone feel like...we shouldn't be here?" Harry said and I look around.

"We're not supposed to be here." I said, once I realized that this is the 3rd floor.

"This is the 3rd floor. It's forbidden." Hermione said while looking around the dark room.

Suddenly, a flame lights on a tall stone support. At that moment, Mr Filch's cat comes running in and meows. We jump in surprise.

" Let's go."

{meow}

" It's Filch's cat!" Ron warned us.

" Run!" Harry yelled and we all run.

Flames are lit as we go. We get to the end of the corridor, to a door. Harry grabs the handle, but it's locked.

"It's locked!" Harry said to us.

"That's it, we're done for!" Ron said, obviously don't know what to do.

"Oh, move over!" Hermione pushes through and pulls out her wand.

"Alohomora." The door opens and we get in.

"Alohomora?" Ron ask about the new spell that he never heard before. Geez, open your books and fill your empty mind with something useful.

" Standard book of spells, Chapter 7." Hermione answered Ron's question.

We heard footsteps and it's obviously Mr Filch appearing after hearing his cat meowing.

"Anyone here, my sweet?" Mr Filch said and his cat meow.

"Come on" his footsteps dissappear and we sigh in relief.

"Filch is gone." I said while put a hand on my chest, calming myself.

"Probably thinks this door's locked." Ron said.

" It was locked." said Hermione.

" And for good reason." Harry said so we turn to him to understand what he's meaning.

We realized a massively huge three headed dog sleeping in front of us. The three headed dog begins to wake. It growls, yawns, and growls more...noticing us.

"AHHHHHHH!" We bolt, running out of the door. We turn quickly to shut the door and battle against the dog. They get the door shut and run.

We ran until in front of Gryffindor dormitories. We are breathless.

" What do they think they're doing?? Keeping a thing like that locked up in a school." Ron complained, obviously very terrified.

"You don't use your eyes, do you? Didn't you see what it was standing on?" Hermione said and I look at her.

"what? I didn't realized" I said while frowning.

"I wasn't looking at its feet! I was a bit preoccupied with its heads. Or maybe you didn't notice, there were three!" I chuckled at him.

" It was standing on a trap door. Which means it wasn't there by accident. It's guarding something." Hermione said and I shocked. When did she realized that?

"Guarding something?" Harry said, seems interested by what the three headed dog was guarding.

"That's right. Now if you don't mind. I'm going to bed before either of you come up with a clever idea to get us killed or worst.. Expelled! " Hermione said and went into the Gryffindor dormitories.

"she's right. I'm going to my dormitories too. You boys better do not think of doing something stupid again" I said and walked to the directions of the dungeon.

I walked until I found the entrance to the Slytherin Common Room.

"pureblood" I said and it opened to me, revealing the empty common room.. Or so I thought..

Once I was trying to get to my dormitory, I heard someone called my name.

"where were you, Elora?" I turned to see Draco.

"Draco!" I shocked to see him awake at this time.

"I repeat... Where were you?" he said sternly while keeping his eyes sharp on me.

"I-I was with my friends..." I said and looks down.

"did you think if Snape found out you're sneaking out... You will be in a big trouble.... " he frowned.

I sigh and nodded "fine. I'm sorry..."

"make sure to not repeat this again" he said and I nodded my head again, not daring to look up into his eyes.

But I watched him standing up from the couch and went into the boys dormitory from the corner of my eyes.

Once he's gone, I went up to my dormitory and do what I have to do. I lay down and see the girls already asleep. Soon, I fall into the dreamland.