Chapter 45: I miss you

"Sadness flies away on the wings of time."

Chapter 45: I miss you

Time really flies so fast, isn't it?

Taehyung can't believe he already graduated without Jungkook. They should be graduating together but even that can't happen.

He was living alone, as always, he should be used to it but he can't help thinking of Jungkook. He missed the way Jungkook spoiled him even though he doesn't ask for them.

Now, how can he move on like this? He was on the bed, sitting alone and leaning his back on the headboard.

Taehyung suddenly felt a pang in his heart when he saw Jungkook's pictures in his cabinet, he remembers Jungkook and his memories with him.

Tears suddenly escaped his eyes, he doesn't know why but he just felt, he need to cry. He took Jungkook's picture and stared at it.

He misses Jungkook being gentle and caring to him, the only person who got interested in him. He truly trusts Jungkook even though he has a bad past. Jungkook saves him from his evil father which he was glad happened.

"Jungkook, you know what, I'm top in the whole school. Look I did my best for you. A-are you proud of me, Jungkook? I hope you are. I-I miss you, and thank you f-for everything, you changed me and I'm glad I met you.

Jungkook, I know you are happy now with them, don't worry you will see me there too soon. I love you so much, Jungkook." Taehyung sobbed.

He kissed Jungkook's picture and tears fell into it.

The man every person wants has him. He knows he was lucky that he has Jungkook in his life. That's the best thing that happened in his life. Isn't he the luckiest to have Jungkook?

He laughed bitterly and wiped off his tears. He stood up and stand in front of the window.

He opens his window and looks at the sky. A star and a beautiful moon are shining through the dark sky. They say, the brightest star you see is one of your loved ones. He believed in that and he knew Jungkook was watching him.

He lay his body on his bed, missing Jungkook's scent, hugs, and kisses. He was hoping that there was a miracle, at least just for a day. Taehyung closed his eyes for a while.

Minutes pass when he sleeps with tears falling, he feels someone caressing his hair.

He feels a soft hand like Jungkook's hand when Jungkook ruffles his hair. He opens his eyes and met the dark brown orb eyes staring at him full of love with a smile.

"Jungkook" Taehyung jolted up from the bed and stared at Jungkook.

"It's been a while, cupcake." Jungkook smiled with his eyes shining because of happiness.

"I-Is that really you? Are you really here with me?" Taehyung asked with tears falling from his eyes.

"Of course, didn't I promise that I will stay beside you no matter what happened? I don't break promises that's why I'm here." Jungkook told him while caressing Taehyung's cheeks.

"Will you stay here with me?" Taehyung inquired looking at him.

"You miss me a lot huh?" Jungkook inquired, giggling and he pecked Taehyung's head.

It was so obvious that he was changing the topic.

"I miss you, I really, really miss you." Taehyung cried on the crook of Jungkook's neck.

"Shush cupcake, I miss you too and I'm happy because you did what I told you. You're really good at everything, I'm so proud of you. You didn't disappoint me." Jungkook praised him, caressing his hair.

"D-don't leave m-me, I-I really n-need y-you. Can you come back to me, now?" Taehyung sniffled with hoping eyes.

"Love, I'm sorry but I can't stay longer here, I need to go. I hear you that's why I visited you and to tell you how much I'm proud of you." Jungkook replied, cupping Taehyung's cheek.

Taehyung stared at him, clearing his throat.

"Jungkook ah, please, stay with me I-I love you. Look, I wore the ring that you've been hiding from me. I'm sorry if I open it at the wrong time. P-please I-I will do anything just stay with me. Please don't leave me again." Taehyung begged while clutching his hands on Jungkook's shirt.

Jungkook grabbed both of his hands and pecked each knuckle.

"The ring really looks beautiful on you." Jungkook chuckled.

"Don't change the topic, Jungkook ah! I'm begging you!" Taehyung pleaded.

"I'm sorry, I can't do what you want, love. I want to, I want to stay with you but I can't do that. But love, always remembers that I am always at your side.

I'm watching you, I'm going to protect you. You might don't see me but I will do what I promised to you." Jungkook uttered while looking at Taehyung.

"Can't I just come with you? Can't you just bring me there too? I don't want to be here, I felt so lonely without you, Jungkook." Taehyung sobbed.

"You can't love, you still had to continue your journey. You still had to reach a better future. Don't be ever sad because you think you're alone. Always think that I'm here being a proud boyfriend of yours.

No matter what happened, don't give up my love. I know you are strong, very very strong, and smart too. You can fight, Taehyung." Jungkook smiled.

"I-I love you, Jungkook. I love you so much. Isn't that enough reason for you to stay here with me?" Taehyung cried. 

Jungkook smiled and kissed his forehead down to his lips. Taehyung crave it, this is what he was waiting for it for so long yet Jungkook pulled away. Taehyung saw Jungkook's necklace sparkling.

"It's my time to leave now, I love you too, cupcake. If it's necessary to do, you can forget me and start a new life without me. I don't mind if you find someone else besides me.

I will be glad to see you happy and recovering from the pain I left in your heart. I love you, but I have to let you go, so please do the same, my love." Jungkook stated.

Taehyung just watched how Jungkook disappeared in front of him like ash.

"D-don't l-leave me." Taehyung cried.

He finally woke up from his dream and cried hard. It seems this is the end of his love story with Jungkook. This is it, the end finally came.

The end of everything.

The end

I would like to say sorry if this is the ending I made for this story. I did mention death as a warning in my introduction. I don't know if you guys saw it. And I'm sorry because I was sad when I made this ending. That's why it comes out like this. When I make stories, most of them, I don't know what will be the ending. I don't have drafts or ideas while making stories/endings. I was making it straight to the point that's why I typed/wrote what was in my mind like what I did to this story. I'm really sorry.