Dirty Thoughts

Zach Cox as Logan 'Ollie' Oliver
Song: Magic In The Hamptons by Social House

My eyes slowly open, and adjust to the sun coming through the window in front of me. I look around, confused as to where I am. I'm in a bedroom, but it isn't mine.

"Have a nice nap, princess?" A voice makes me jump, and sends sparks through me. I look to the direction the voice came from, and see him sitting on a black leather couch, scrolling through his phone.

"Where am I?" Jake stands up, shoving his phone into his pocket, and walks over to me.

"You're in my room, princess." I sit up quickly, making him laugh. "Easy there."

"Why am I in here?" I shove his comforter off of me, and stand up, climbing out of his bed. Why did that send butterflies through my stomach? His bed.

"You fell asleep on the couch, so I brought you up here." He shrugs, walking over to me. I must not have had a nightmare, which is rare. But I was exhausted from the lack of sleep I got last night. "When are you going to Danielle's?" I look at the clock on his bedside table. It reads five in the evening.

"Around seven."

"I'm gonna drive you. Leave your car here. In case your dad looks for you there," he says, and I furrow my eyebrows at him.

"He doesn't know where my friends live. Hell, I don't even know where they live. I've never been allowed to go to friends houses since my mom left."

"Seriously? That's fucked up." He sighs, running a hand through his already sexily messed up hair. Wait, sexy? Yes, Jake Cantelli is absolutely sexy.

"Um. Where's the bathroom?" He points to a door in his room.

I walk into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door. I sit on the floor, with my knees to my chest. It's been a long day. I'm mentally and emotionally drained. I force the tears back, running my hands through my hair.

"You okay in there, princess?" Jake's voice comes from outside of the bathroom.

I stand up and quickly use the bathroom, wash my hands, then open the door. Jake is in the doorway, his arms stretch over his head, with his hands gripping the top of the doorframe. His muscles are flexing, and I'm breathless. Dirty thoughts run through my mind, and I find myself biting my lip.

"Emma?" he questions, looking at me concerned.

"Yeah?" I snap out of my daze, and focus on his green eyes. They search my face, before he drops his arms, and steps out of the way.

"You alright?"

"Yeah. It's just been a long day." I shrug, sitting on the edge of his bed. I can't be having these dirty thoughts about him. He's the mafia leaders son for Christ sake.

"If you want, you can stay here tonight. Go to Danielle's tomorrow," he suggests, and I look up at him. He sits next to me on the bed. "I'm just saying. Like you said, you've have a long day, and I'm sure she'll want to know everything."

"That's true. Are you sure that's okay?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. We have a bunch of extra rooms. Or, you can stay in my room. I'll sleep on the couch, of course," he says with a shrug.

"Okay. I'll send her a text." I look around for my phone, and he slips it out of his back pocket.

"It was in the living room when you fell asleep," he tells me, handing it to me. Our hands touch, sending shocks through me.

Jake's POV

Emma's hand touches mine, and I swear it feels like she shocked me. My eyes lock with her mesmerizing blue ones, and I can't look away. I sound like a teenage girl with the way she's making me feel. I don't even stand a chance with this girl though.

With all the shit she's been through, she's not going to go for a guy who is the son of the mafia leader. Violence is a daily thing in my life, and she's trying to get away from that.

"Um," Emma says, breaking the trance we were in. "I'm gonna go call Dee."

"Okay. You can step out on my balcony if you want." I point to a set of double doors, and her eyes move over to them. She nods, and smiles at me, then walks over to the doors, and steps outside, shutting them behind her.

There's a knock on my door, and Ollie pops his head in. "Hey. Where's Emma?"

"On the phone." I point towards the balcony doors.

"How's it going, man?" He leans against my doorframe. I sigh, running a hand through my hair.

"I'm in deep, dude."

"You like her that much?" he teases, and I glare at him. I'm the boss of the guys, just a step below my dad, so they know not to cross me. He rolls his eyes, and puts his hands up in defense. "I'm joking."

"I know, man. She's just got me all fucked up."

"Are you going to do anything about it?" he asks, stepping into the room, both of us keeping an eye on the balcony doors.

"Fuck no, dude." I chuckle, shaking my head. "With all the shit she's gone through, I'm not dragging her into my life even further. Friends at most."

"Whatever you say, boss," he says, and leaves the room.

A few minutes later, Emma steps back into my room, shutting the doors to the balcony behind her. She looks up to see me watching her. I can't seem to keep my eyes off of her. She's beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous.

"What?" she asks, her head tilted to the side. I just smile and shake my head.

"Nothing, princess."

She asked me earlier why I call her princess. At first, it was just teasing because I thought she was the shallow, stuck up bitch everyone says she is. But now it just fits how delicate and gentle she is. Her grace and beauty, how she carries herself, with everything going on in her life. She's a real life princess, and I'm falling hard.