Chapter 1 [Rewrite]

Ashley opens Kal'tsit office, and close it again when she got in. "Dr. Kal'tsit, what do you need?" She asks. Kal'tsit swing her chair to her left and look at Ashley. "Assist Amiya and the others on their mission in Chernobog." She said putting down the files shes holding.

Ashley nods in understanding, before asking, "Yes, ma'am. should I tell them?" "No, stay hidden, until they is in a very fatal situation." Kal'tsit replies. "As you wish, Kal'tsit-sama." Ashley bow, before leaving the room.

A minutes later

Ashley opens her door room making a 'bang' sound "Red! I'm going on a mission!" She said excitedly. Project Red, her roommate, turns around at her, "That's great. when do you start?" She asks. Kal'tsit put them in the same room, because they unexpectedly get along.

"Tomorrow!" Ashley grins excitement filled her voice and looks, "Whoa. Ash, can I rub your tail?" Red asks staring at Ashley wagging back and forth fluffy tail because of how excited Ashley is.

"Sure thing!" Ashley nods and sits beside Red, Red then touch her fluffy tail, Ashley is used to her touch on her tail, so it wasn't surprising to her. Her tail is less fluffy than Provence. Like Texas and Lappland but a little more fluffier.

"Soft..." Red said with stars in her eyes as she rubs Ashley's tail.
---

"Um...what is this?..." Ashley mumble looking at her assignment while walking in Rhodes Island hallways. She was walking without caring about her surrounding before, "Oof!" She falls to the ground with a thud.

"Ah, I'm very sorry, here, let me help you." SilverAsh said handing out his hand, "Thank you, but I was the one that wasn't looking, sorry." Ashley said rubbing her head, and smiles sheepishly. "Yeah, no problem. Just be more careful." SilverAsh smile.

Ashley nods in understanding "Yeah! Um...do you mind if I ask you something?" She asks looking back at her assignment, "What is it?" He asks, "Well, do you know what the answer to this? I happen to have some struggles." Ashley said showing him her assignment.

"Hmm, it's easy, it's like this and this...done." he said explaining to her. "Whoa, you're amazing! Thanks for the help SilverAsh!" Ashley said happily, and bows a little showing her gratitude. "Yeah, no problem." He replies.

SilverAsh was about to walk away, until Ashley calls him, "SilverAsh-san! Can I call you Senpai?" Ashley asks her tails wagging back and forth. SilverAsh thinks for a moment, then replies. "Sure. But why?" He asks a little curious for the reason calling him Senpai.

"You have helped me many times! And I kinda look up to you!" Ashley grins telling him her reasons. "What do you mean by kinda? Don't you admire me much?" SilverAsh asks in a joking manner. "Then...I really really admire you! Is that enough?" Ashey asks tilting her head, "Yeah, you better hand that assignment of yours quickly. Later." SilverAsh said smilling a little before walking away.

"See you later, Senpai!" 

---

I know this is short AF, well because my freaking brain is empty and I don't know what to add in this chapter:>

Hope you enjoy it!