⠀( ₀₃₉ )⠀⠀LEVIATHAN

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( the ultimate test )

❝水、地球、火災..

fun fact #33 ; kourin likes rwby.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

A yawn escaped from her lips as she made her way to the waiting room, where the half and half boy was waiting for her, "Sho, you're here."

"Congratulations on winning both your matches Kou, you have one left, right? You aren't going to watch the matches?" He asked, patting the empty spot beside him on the sofa. And he felt his heart flutter when she laid her head on his lap.

"There are only three matches left and I didn't get to watch anyone else's anyways," she poked his nose. "If I watch the last match I'll get too tense.. I just want to rest till my last match... You don't mind, do you?"

"I don't mind," he shook his head and began running his fingers through her brown locks, this motion made her even sleepier and within seconds, she'd fallen asleep. His heterochromatic eyes raked her body, the skintight outfit she wore, her exposed back. "I love you, Kou."

Just before his match, Bakugo wanted to grab a drink in the waiting room but he was met with that sight. "What the fuck do you think you're d—"

Todoroki brought his finger to his lips, indicating at the sleeping girl. "What do you want, Bakugo?" His voice calm, but his hues held the emotion of annoyance and dislike. He really didn't like the ash blond. At all.

"To get a fucking drink," he huffed, his gaze softening at the sight of the brunette. "Fuck it, I don't want to see your damn face right now." He wanted her to watch him, but he understood why she was so tired. So, he didn't mind. For now.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀