Chapter Twelve

The rest of the night had gone smoothly, and Jungkook determined he liked the funny and handsome Jin hyung. He hopes to meet him again soon. Jungkook found it weird that Jin actually seemed to like him and didn't try to do anything to him like his old friends did, but he was happy about it.

He never liked his old daddy's work friends anyway. They were a bunch of prissy two faced meanies!

Right now, Jungkook was just getting ready for bed while Taehyung cleaned up the living room a little bit. Jungkook picked out a cute red hoodie and black sweats from Taehyung's wardrobe and put them on.

Suddenly, Yeontan ran into the bedroom to Jungkook barking.

"Tannie! Hey doggie, what is it?" Jungkook smiled and knelt down to pet the tiny dog.
Yeontan just continued to bark and nipped at Jungkook's hand.

"Do you want me to play with you? Yeah? Let's go to your playpen!" Jungkook giggled and excitedly picked up Yeontan, walking to the living room.

He had just put Yeontan in his play pen for a moment when he heard a loud crash from the kitchen. Jungkook gasped and ran to the entryway of the kitchen only to be stopped by a voice calling to him.

"Wait! Jungkook, stay there! I just dropped a glass, but it's okay. There's glass everywhere, so go to the living room and wait a minute. I'll be out there in a minute, Kookie, okay?" Taehyung warned, with a groan at his own clumsiness. Jungkook couldn't see Taehyung because he was ducked behind the counter, but he listened anyway.

"Oh, o-okay. Are you okay, Daddy? You scared me..." Jungkook wanted to make sure he was fine before leaving. Something didn't sound quite right with Taehyung's tone of voice, so Jungkook decided to put his little spy investigator cap on and do some digging.

"Yeah, I'm fine, bun. I'm sorry for scaring you, just go play a little before bed and I'll meet you in a second. I gotta talk to you about something." Taehyung assured and suddenly stood up from behind the counter to throw the glass shards away.

"Hm. Fine. But hurry up!" Jungkook huffed and walked back into the living room to play with Yeontan. He sat on the floor and played some tug-of-war for awhile with the tiny dog to distract himself from the sudden fear he felt.

What did daddy mean? "I gotta talk to you about something"? What does he have to talk about!? Did I do something? Is he gonna send me back? Oh no, what if he-

"Okay, Kookie, I'm back! Are you ready for bed yet?" Taehyung walked into the room just in time before Jungkook could start thinking even more.

Taehyung smiled at the cute sight in front of him, an adorable and fluffy looking Jungkook playing around on the floor with his obviously cute and happy Yeontan.

Ah, it's so cute! My two babies together, I-

Wait.

Did I just think that?

"Y-Yeah." Jungkook looked up at Taehyung with his big eyes, and tried to suppress his overwhelming emotions. How ironic, he answered Taehyung's internal question without even knowing it.

"Then how about we head to the bedroom? You can bring Tannie along if you want." Taehyung suggested. Jungkook just nodded and scooped the dog into his arms, waddling into the bedroom with Taehyung following.

"Okay just sit down on the bed for one more minute while I get ready for bed, and then I'll come talk to you okay? I promise."

Jungkook just nodded again at Taehyung who ruffled his raven hair before grabbing a pile of clothes and walking into the bathroom.