Red Hood

Shinso: Sounds cool

Blade: Ok so in this one All Might is Batman so no quirks. An Red Hood captured All Might's nemesis the Joker. Red Hood also knows All Might's identity and knows everything about him.  We're towards the end of it where All Might and Red Hood fight each other.

The Screen opens to show a run down apartment room. The door then gets kicked down and someone throws the Joker, who is tied up, into the room. We then see a guy wearing a red hood with military combat clothes and a brown jacket, carrying a duffle bag. 

Dabi: Ain't gonna lie, he does look cool

Tokoyami: Same here

The Joker starts coughing which then turns to laughing. The Joker then shifts himself over onto his side. " Ok. So, What's the plan? Slumber party, charades, a little truth or dare. Yes, I start with dare" Joker says. 

Red Hood then sips open the duffle bag to show a crowbar. " Or maybe I'll just go with truth" Joker says looking at Red Hood. 

Blade: Midoriya and Nejire, Please cover Eri and Kota's eyes and ears until I says so

Red Hood then walks over to Joker holding the crowbar. Red Hood then raises his crowbar and starts beating the Joker with it. 

Toga: Jeez

Tsuyu: That's gotta hurt

After 7 hits, Red Hood stops. " Tell me, how does that feel?" Red Hood asks.

Setsuna: Why does that sound familiar?

" Well you know, it only hurts when I laugh arghh" Joker says while groaning. " Argh, but hey. I gotta know. Who are you? You said we knew one another, and you do seem really familiar. We double at the prom? Maybe blow up a school bus together?" Joker asks. " No, I'm just something you help make" Red Hood says. " That's pretty cryptic. Heh, but pretty interesting. Tell me more" Joker says. "Sure, listen up"Red Hood says while he lifts Joker by the shirt off screen. You then hear the sound of Red Hood beating Joker. 

Uraraka: Jesus, the must both be villains

Aizawa: The Joker is psychopathic maniac but the other one sounds mysterious 

Blade: You can uncover them now

The screen then switches to Batman or All Might gliding out of his batwing into an alleyway know as Crime Ally. Batman then walks down the alley until he stops, looking down the alleyway. It then shows a vision of the Batmobile. A vision of Batman appears behind All Might walking towards the batmobile. It then shows the batmobile being supported on cinder blocks with the tires missing. " Unreal" Batman says. It then zooms in on a boy with black hair with green highlights and a dirty shirt on the other side of the batmobile holding a tool. The boy then steps back from the batmobile while looking at Batman. The boy then looks at the tool in his hands. The screen then pans over to Batman as the visions disappear. A smile creeps on his face. 

Katsumi: He seems familiar

Kirishima: Yeah, he really does look familiar

" Hello" Batman then turns around to see Red Hood. Lightning then flashes, and starts raining. " So glad you could make it" Red Hood says. " This ends tonight. All of it" Batman says. " Nobody knows that better than me" Red Hood says as he throws shurikens towards Batman. Batman jumps back behind a dumpster. He puts 2 boosters onto the dumpster, sending it towards Red hood who jumps off the wall. Batman catches him mid air with his grappler. " Heh, you and your gadgets" Red Hood says as he takes out a knife and a taser, cutting the rope but tazing the part connected to Batman, electrocuting him. "Your not the only one with toys" Red Hood says running towards Batman who throws some small grenades towards Red Hood. " Crap" red Hood says as the grenades explode sending him towards the wall which he stabs his knife in. Red Hood then jumps off the wall, onto a fire escape, and climbing on top of the building with Batman following after.