32.|spending the day with him.|

Aria's pov:

In the morning, i woke up to an empty bed.

I rubbed my eyes to remove the sleep from it and went in the bathroom.

There was a clean toothbrush kept on the counter.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I went down, and looked for Allesandro.

He was nowhere to be found in the living room.

I heard a sizzling sound from the kitchen and went there.

His back was facing me. He was still in his sweatpants hanging really low on his waist and no shirt on.

Does he think himself of some sort of ninja. Who cooks like that! His hair seemed messy from the sleep.

I took time to admire his muscular back and his muscle flexing on each movement he makes.

"Good morning, babe." He said without turning around.

"How did you know i am here." I asked.

"I could feel your eyes burning holes on my back." He said smugly.

He turned around and my attention was diverted to his delicious looking 6 pack abs ending with a v line in his sweatpants.

I looked at his face and there was this cocky smirk on his beautiful face that i wanted to wipe off so badly.

"Coffee?" He asked.

I nodded in response.

He placed a mug in front of me and went back to the stove.

"You need help?" I asked.

He turned his face and smile and shook his head in dissaproval.

I continued having my coffee.

After a while, he placed a plate in front of me.

He had prepared scrambled eggs, toast, hashbrowns and he added some fruits like strawberries and apples to the side.

"You don't like bacon right?" He asked and i nodded.

He cooked some bacons for himself and joined me.

We ate our breakfast and he asked more like ordered.

"Stay here today as well."

I swallowed the food in my mouth and answered.

"My clothes?"

"I'll ask Anna to bring them." He said.

"Ok." I said and continued eating.

After we finished with our food, he took the plates and mugs to put in the sink.

"I'm going to do the dishes." I told him.

"What?No!" He said sternly.

"Yes." I said in the same tone.

"Baby, i want this breakfast to be special for you." He said.

"It is and i am going to do the dishes." I  said in a final tone and went to the sink.

"Why did you do this." He said as he wrapped his hand around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I like having my way, Mr Moretti." I said.

"Do you know that you are the only one that dares to defy me, would be Mrs Moretti?" He said.

I blushed at the name he called me.

All of a sudden he gasped dramatically.

"What?" I asked.

"I did not get my morning kiss." He puckered his lower lips out to show his dissapointment.

I giggled.

"Better late than never." He said before swiftly turning me around and kiss me.

I melted in his kiss, feeling myself get lost in it.

I broke the kiss and turned to continue washing the dishes.

"I love you. I am going to call Anna to tell her to bring you some clothes." He said and went out of the kitchen.

After, washing the dishes. I was about to go back to the bedroom, when the door rang.

Anna was supposed to come.

I looked from the peephole and saw it was Anna herself.

I opened the door and as soon as she saw me she let out a wholf whistle.

She eyed me from top to bottom and let out a gasp.

"Did you-" I cut her knowing what she is going to ask.

"No." I said sternly.

"Hmpth."

She turned her face the other side and entered.

Fucking DRAMA QUEEN!

"Sandy bear! Where are you?" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Woman why the fuck are you screaming?" Allessndro said as he got down.

His hair was slightly damp feom showering, his grey sweatpants is changed inyo black ones and he was wearing his white t-shirt as he got down. Now, this was a sight to drool at

"What?" He scoffed at her.

"Your things." Anna handed him the bag as he rolled his eyes.

Anna settled herself on the couch.

I took the bag from Allesandro and headed upstairs.

After I got inside the bedroom, i opened the bag.

My eyes widen in shock as i inspected the contents in the bag.

Gosh this woman is crazy.

The bag had matching set of lingeries and skimpy nighties. The nighties were not even mine she had just bought it as the tag was still there.

I showered before putting some underwears and i saw a bathrobe, I wrapped it around myself before going out.

I sat on the bed and tried to figure out what to wear.

After some time Allesandro came in the bedroom.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Umm Allesandro, can i borrow one of your shirts please." I said bashfully.

"Yeah sure." He went in the closet and brought a shirt for me.

"Is something wrong?" He asked as he got out of the closet.

"Umm-it is just Anna and another of her silly pranks." I said as i took the shirt and hurried to the bathroom.

When i got out of the bathroom i saw him smirking.

"What?" I asked.

"You know, as much as i love seeing you in my shirt, i would not mind seeing you in the contents of the bag." He said said in a alluring voice.

I blushed and hit him lightly on his chest. He chuckled and hugged me.

The rest of the day we played board games such as chess and monopoly.

He cooked lunch for us and i tried to help him, but he clearly refused.

We continued our day by watching a movie, talking about life and some work related things as well.

At night, he wanted to go out for dinner bit i refused. I just wanted to spend time with him, just him and i. So we decided to have a cooking competion. We then had a candlelight dinner. He obviously won as he is a pro in cooking italian food.

We chilled for a while in his balcony which had a pool and a lounge area.

We then went to bed and cuddled until we fell asleep.