hey!

hi everyone,

I am so sorry I haven't updated in forever - there's no excuse really? just wanted to drop in and apologise and say that hopefully I will soon? I've got writers block and my head isn't really in the right place to right a love story ahaha - boys suck.

the guy I was seeing broke up with me about two months ago now and its been so hard getting over him, we're still friends because he broke up with me due to his mental state so we've been trying as friends but its making getting over him impossible. and I've started to see how shit he treated me so that's making the heart break 100% worst because I feel like a fool. anyways, im getting there, I've been talking to someone new so that's good. but if anyone is dealing with heart break and wants to talk, hit me up, because im still going through it myself so totally understand.

hope everyone is staying safe in these shitty times of coronavirus - what the fuck is up with the world??? just really hope you're all staying indoors and looking after yourselves. 

also, thank you so much for all the reads! I never ever expected it to blow up like this - im not even a huge fan of 5sos anymore (I still love them - still listening to their new album - just not obsessed fangirl) but ill keep it going because wow, people actually like it?

I keep starting new stories and then giving up, I get a wave of inspiration and then it just stops soo that's happening.

one good thing to come out of isolation - I have become a 12 year old again and am obsessed with one direction (oops?) lets just hope they reunite because 20 year old me wants to live the good old days :((

anyways,

bye for now. love you all x