12 ~ The Sensual Sound of Swords

Abhishree POV

"Get me a sword," he roared looking into my eyes straight when I was giving the same Glare to him.

I didn't understand what he wants to do. He was smiling sarcastically looking at me after getting the sword from Sakhibai. I used to practice a lot with Sakhibai in My Empire. And she had always been my Partner in Crime.

He moved towards me having the sword in his right hand, up in the air and giving me a dangerous smile with different eyes. I stood still to understand what he wants me to do.

"You always wanted to kill me, Right?" He asked in his same thundering voice and I stood quiet.

"You tried it two times but anyhow failed." He said walking around me like a lion around food asking for his last wish, so idiotic.

He swung his Sword in Air warming up his knots of bones and I was noticing his every step very carefully. He was interested in a fight with me and I was hell mad for it. 

"You Challenged me in front of everyone, Let me fulfil your wish of fighting with me." He said coming closer to me and emphasizing the word 'Fight' by saying it a little seductively. 

I was standing still only listening to him carefully. 

"If I win, you will work without questioning for me, work for me as a Slave for all your Life" He repeated the word and I feel the fire burning inside. (Agar hum jeete, to Bina Kisi sawal ke aap Hamari Ji huzuri karengi, ek achi daasi ki Tarah, poori Zindagi ke liye)

He walked towards me and looking into my eyes said "And if you win I will call you 'Princess' for a lifetime," (Or agar aap jeeti to hum jindgi bhar aapko Raajkumari hi kahenge)

He turned quickly and said "Anyway, this never going to happen" (Vese, ye Kabhi Nahi Hoga)

He turned looking at me keeping the sword in front asking me to start. I looked at him still understanding the thing in his eyes and that sarcastic smile.

He swung the sword with a fine sound from right to left showing his tactics of the fighting and kept his sword in front of my face nodding to start.

"Come on, put your sword up," (Chaliye talwar udhaiye)

He swung his sword one more time in front of me that I stopped with my sword and a hard clashing sound of steel echoed throughout the environment.

"Very Good," He said with the same sheepish smile. (Bhot Khoob)

We both swung our swords in the air before clashing them again with the chiselling sound that told the intensity of the force used by us. His arms were way stronger than me that I had to support my wrist with the other hand to defend his attack. I threw him away a little using my angry power and moved forward to attack him. 

Once, twice, thrice and no counts until I attacked him with my sword. All my anger for him was blasting in my actions. All the memories and his deeds were flashing in front of my eyes when I was showing no mercy on him. He was taking a few steps backwards when I was attacking him in fury and anger. The sound of my sword told me my intention of killing him right away.

I attacked him once more and as always he defended well but this time using his sword against mine to make me turn and then he pressed himself against my back and murmured in my ear. "I am impressed with your wildness"