Other Friends

(A.N: JUST A QUICK CONGRATS TO OUR SUPER SLEUTH: @Skelepun3831 !!! Congratulations! As a special reward, I'd like to let you read the next chapter before it gets released on my page! Congrats again!)

You were arguing again.

You give that guy an inch and he just blows you off again! You pleaded with him to let you in on the gang and that led to an argument that landed you outside on the marble steps of the courtyard. Was it too much to ask? Was it too much to even suggest? Probably. This was Sans you were talking about! Overprotective was an understatement. You were working on a better word that you didn't have yet. Your fists balled and un-balled- unbelievable.

You just wanted to- you, you just wanted—! You let out a frustrated yell into the night which was mainly muffled by the howling winds that scraped the sides of the chateau. Everything that surrounded you was tinted by the hues of midnight, the world a dark little sphere to pour your anger out into.

Instead of reasoning, he turned to shouting as he always did: 'Yer not doin' it!' This and 'Yer crazy if you think I'll let ya put yer life on the fuckin' line-!' that. You stormed out before you could yell at him further, the sphere of night that was your courtyard- now your temporary room. You gripped your hair, you didn't want to go back to him. Not now.

Your eyes opened blearily, before falling to your side, a Sabre-like stick at your feet. Features etched into a frown you launched up, swiping the stick up into your iron grip as you marched into the glade of knee-high grass that tickled your bare feet. You glared up at your opponent, a defenceless tree before unleashing an angry cry- the stick shattering into a thousand dead splinters. That didn't stop you from attacking it. Over and over and over.

You punched, your knuckles bled in grazes of crimson- you wanted to show him. You wanted to show him that you could do it. But he would never take you seriously- it was like watching a china doll in a boxing match. He was too afraid of you breaking. One final livid-loaded punch lead to a sickening crunch of bones against wood and a squeak.

............

'Squeak'?

You slowly poked your head around the tree, the stout figure behind stiffening as the winds picked up with a pitched moan. Your head reached around fully before you blinked at the yellow spiky figure before you. It gulped, you screamed.

You barrelled back towards the chateau despite its soft-spoken stammering protests, you tripping up onto your face as it waddled over to you, helping you up as apologies leaked from the bespectacled creature. "I'm so so sorry- I didn't mean to startle you!" It's voice came in feminine lisp, it's clawed hands bringing you up by your underarms. It set you down before gazing up at you, an embarrassed flush settling across its yellow cheeks.

"I'm sorry but who are you?!" You exclaimed, the figure fiddling nervously. "A-A-A— I'm Alphys.... And I've been sent to kill you......"

You now sat side by side with Alphys on the steps of the courtyard. She miraculously (and patiently) listened to your vent about Sans after briefly explaining herself. You both sat in silence, in the dark of the world. "So- Sans won't let you join?" She asked, watching you shake your head dismally. She looked off in thought. "And you're here to kill me?" You questioned, her nodding her head in shame. You both sighed into the night air simultaneously.

"How're you going to do it?" You asked nully, her squeaking again: "I-I dunno.... how would you like me to do it?" She yammered, sweating nervously. "I dunno, something romantic- like my face against a pillow.... revolver.... I'd have Sans do it but he's being pig-headed at the moment.." you smirked, earning a nervous guffaw from the yellow being besides you. "Why do you guys need to kill me?" You asked finally, Alphys pausing in twiddling her claws. "It was the king's orders- he had his queen taken from him by well- you know, a-and he wants to take away Sans' queen to exact revenge but I dunno how all this works- I'm just a scientist..." you flushed a slight pink at her words.

'Sans' queen??' Sounded about right.

You sighed. "I don't know how this is supposed to work either..... he can save me but I can't save him?" You mused. Alphys gave you a glance. "That's pretty.... well, pardon my French- but pretty- p-pretty shmucky... But it's because you're important to him-! I'm sure of it!" "I just wanna join so he can tell me what's wrong, so I can help him through all of this..." "That's so romantic..." Alphys pinked, clutching her cheeks with a sharp-toothed smile.

"That's not it- I- I would give anything to be in the gang and be like them-" "You want to be petty and dishonest?" She cocked at thin brow. "Everybody's not like that- just, brave.." you shook your head, slumping. "I just wanna be brave and have Sans see me as someone who isn't a weak woman! I mean, if there was a prize for rotten judgement I would've won that hands down. I misjudged him and his capability for compassion when we first met, but he knows me, and knows what I can do- it's just not fair...." you slumped further, despondent. A clawed hand patted your back sympathetically.

"I don't wanna be seen as just an object... I want to help him..." you murmured. Alphys gulped. "Well- uh.... I-I- well," she inhaled. "The best thing you can do is go back inside and get some sleep. I think I-I might h-have an idea on proving yourself..!" She declared. You reared your head up, watery gaze meeting her spectacles. "You're not killing me?" "No, I don't think I-I would've been able to anyways." You crushed her into a hug, murmuring thanks. "You're a great friend Alphys..."

Her face was flushed, clearly unused to such menial friendliness. She stammered out a goodnight as she watched you climb the stairs. You turned back. "Tomorrow-?" You asked, her nodding: "Tomorrow." You threw her a smile before ascending into the chateau. Sighing, she waded back into the darkness from whence she came. She had her work cut out for her...

You staggered back up to your room, sobering from the joy your short-lived chat. You huffed in exhale forcing your face into a frown before knocking. The door was ripped open, revealing a wide-socketed, disheveled, Sans. "Bub-" He began before you brushed past him coolly, simply sitting on the bed. He kneeled before you in an instant, gripping your hands. "Bub. Listen, I shouldn't have- I-I... damn it-! You know what I'm trying to say don't 'cha?!" He frowned, trying to capture your gaze. "I know." You said simply, refusing to meet his eyes.

He let out a growl of frustration: "What's goin' on bub? Say somethin'!" You were silent. He let out a sigh. "Fine- you win." Your breath hitched, hopeful. "I'll force it outta ya." ...Not what you were expecting. With that he surged towards your neck, plastering it in light kisses that had you trembling. You bit back a gasp as his gold canine brushed past up to your jaw. "Still got nothin' to say?" He grunted gruffly, your fists clenching the sheets as you began to stammer.

He smirked- most devious you've seen from him thus far before his ghostly tongue trailed down your neck before his teeth clamped down at the base, beginning to suck viciously. You cried out, cradling his skull closer as he continued. "S-S-Sans..!!" You quivered, his actions unyielding. You squeaked out his name again- a hopeless attempt to get him to unlatch. "You're gonna need-" he murmured between sucks- god you tasted good.. "-to say more than my name..." Another suckle made you squirm against him. "If you want me to stop." Another moan. "But I don't think you want that to happen- do ya bub?" He chuckled in conclusion.

You tried to wriggle but he trapped you underneath him with the most conniving smile you had seen on skull. "Tell me what's wrong. I know I was a lil' hard on ya back there... in more ways than one-" he laughed throatily, your face a flushed extremity. "Please just tell me.." he asked almost sweetly- soothingly as he kissed underneath your jaw. "You know what I want." You said finally, fixing him a pleading look. He only sighed, grabbing your palm and kissing it tenderly, holding it to his cheek, as if a source of comfort. "I know, I know...." he began, as he ran a thumb over it grazingly.

"But I can't let you....."

(A.N: Hey guys, sorry for the slow updates. I hope you're all doing well and staying in tip top reading condition! As always please comment, vote, I have hidden the Disney reference well- so happy finding! XD 8 more chapters to go before the sequel series begins! Yayyy! I'm also going to University next year to get my bachelors so I can be a real, professional novelist!! Fingers crossed! Much love to you all! Peace out till next time! <3)