Chapter 42

Liana's POV

"I'm pregnant" I shout and jump on Simon. He picks me up and spins me around.

"Holy fuck" Simon laughs. He was really excited however I had mixed feelings. I was excited that I'm going to be a mum but being a mum at 18 changed my mind. I'm definitely going to keep the baby don't get me wrong I just don't know how to feel.

Simon kisses me multiple times before putting me down. He has the biggest smile on his face.
"You're gonna be a daddy" I say to him.
"I know. Oh my fucking god Liana." He says and holds his hands on his head. "This is fucking amazing" he says after.

"How are we going to tell the boys?" I ask.
"We'll wait until we check with the doctor and if you actually are then we take them out to dinner and when we come back to the house it'll say your pregnant or something like that." He says. He was still smiling a lot.

We go to his room and we both still couldn't believe it. He hugs me really tight.
"We need to celebrate!" He says.
"Alright, how?" I ask him.
"Lunch?" He says.
"McDonald's?" I say and he laughs. We get into his car and drive to McDonald's.

"I'm so excited Liana" he smiles.
"I know you are. So am I" I tell him.
"Are you sure" he says and puts his hand on my thigh.
"I've just got mixed emotions that's all." I smile at him. He just holds my hand and squeeze it.
"We'll do this together ok" he says.
"Yeah" I say back.

Sooner or later we were at McDonald's. Simon parks the car. We go in to hear our names being shouted. We look around and see Harry and Calfreezy. I met Cal at a party around 2 years ago so I knew a bit about him.

We walk over to them and sit down next the them.
"Alright Liana what do you want?" Simon asks
"Mango and Pineapple smoothie please" I say and he goes off to order it.

"Hey Liana, long time no see" Cal says.
"Hiya Cal" I say
"What have you been up to lately then?" He asks.
"Drugs" I say and we all laugh. I don't think they took me seriously though.
"How was rehab?" Harry asks.
"Rehab?" Cal asks.
"Yeh, it wasn't too bad actually. I got into a fight with this girl" I stop and start to laugh. Simon comes back to the table. "Oh my fucking god the other day I got into a fight with Simon's ex" I start and Simon just laughs.
"Right so she asked what am I going to do and I gave her a second chance to back out but she didn't so I hit her. However she did get a good hit on me with her knee so I made her nose bleed. It was hilarious" I laugh.
"Who knew little Liana would be that feisty" cal says. I just kick him under the table and drink my smoothie.

I was on my phone not really paying attention to Simon, Harry and Cal but I heard my name so I listened in.
"Liana hasn't slept in a couple days have you?" Simon shoves me.
"What?" I ask like I wasn't listening.
"You haven't slept in a while" he says
"No, not since Rehab" I tell him and put my phone down. "Why" I ask
"We are all knackered from YouTube" Harry says.
"Oooo shall I start youtube again?" I ask them.
"Yesssss" they all say at the same time which makes me laugh.

——————— time skip.

Me and Simon get home and I go straight to my bedroom to film. I set up a tripod in front of my bed and press record. I sit on my bed and start.
"Helloooo guys and welcome back. I'm going to be starting YouTube back up. I may have too a little break" I say and air quote into the camera.
"I'm going to be filming some gaming videos probably and maybe a few vlogs every now again." I tell the camera. I start talking about what happened to me. I feel like my fans need to know.

After I finished and waved off the camera I began editing. It look me a while to get used the editing but I managed alright.

——————— time skip.

I must have fallen asleep on my desk because I woke up to a massive smash coming from JJs room. At first I didn't think anything of it because JJ's just a retard like that. Then it hit me, JJ's not home. He's gone out all week so who the fuck is in JJ's room?

I get up from my desk and walk out my room and into JJ's. It was pretty dark so I turned the light on to see his balcony door smashed and a random guy stood next to it.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I ask him and rub my eyes. He comes over to me so I swing for him. He catches me hand and holds it behind my back. I was going to scream for help but he covers my mouth. He throws me down to the ground which hurt a lot more then it should have.

"Where's the money?" He asks. I ignore him so he holds a knife to my throat. I was still lying on the ground and he sat on my chest with my hands under him. My legs were free so I knee him and he flys over me.

I grab his knife which he dropped from falling and hold it into his chest. I held it pretty deep maybe cutting some of his skin. I shout for help and the boys come into the room.

"Call the police" I told them. The guy tried to move so I stabbed him in the thigh which made him scream.
"Shut the fuck up" I shout and hold the knife deeper into his chest.
"LIANA" Josh shouts. He comes up to me so I hold the knife to him.
"Back the fuck away Josh" I tell him still sat on the guy. Josh holds his hands up to surrender and moves back. I hold the knife back to the guy and wait for the police.

About 5 minutes later the police come up the stairs and pulls me off the guy. They arrest both me and the guy but Simon, Josh and Vik tell them they don't need to arrest me. But because I stabbed the guy I'd have to go in to have an interview and about what happened.

I get to the police station and into a room to have a talk with one of the officers about what happened.
"Well I woke up from my desk from a smash in the room next door, I go and check it out to see that guy standing there. He ran over to me so I swung from him but he catched my hand and put it behind my back. I tried to scream for help but he covered my mouth with his hand. He then threw me onto the ground and sat on my chest and held a knife to my throat. I kneed him and he went flying and he dropped his knife so I picked it up and sat on top of him. I called for help this him and I held the knife by his chest to scare him. I asked someone to call the police and he tried to escape so I stabbed him in the leg. That was pretty much all what happened until the police arrived." I tell the officer.

"You're a bit of a bad ass" he laughs.
"So how many years?" I ask him. He just looks at me confused.
"Years? Do you expect to be in jail?" He asks
"Well I did stab him" I say
"It was self defence wasn't it?" He asks.
"Coming to think about it, I guess it is" I say.
"Right stay here I'm going to file it in." He says so I wait.

About 10 minutes later another officer comes in. He holds the door open for me to walk out.
"Am I free?" I ask. He nods so I walk out. The boys must have followed me to the police station because they were sat in the waiting room. Simon hugs me and Josh just walks out to the car. He looked pretty pissed. We walk back to Josh's car and him and Vik sat at the front. I sat in the back with Simon.

"You can't just go around stabbing people Liana" Josh says.
"It was self defence. He could have killed me" I said.
"So why the fuck were you the one with the knife?" He asks.
"Because I kicked him and he dropped it. He held it to my throat so I'd much rather have him die then me. Wouldn't you?" I ask him really pissed off. He just ignores me.
"Next time you're going to have a go at me, learn the whole story first. You even said that you're self Josh. To the people that were making the rumours about me. Remember." I tell him.
"I'm sorry" he says. I just hmm him. Some people are so quick to judge. Especially Josh. That's the one thing I hate most about him.