Chapter 2 [Rewrite]

3rd Pov

Nearl is trying to save Doctor from getting crush by a boulder, until a person comes from nowhere, crashing the boulder, and land on the ground, blonde brownish hair flows to the side along with her red scarf, she put Pyrocutter on her shoulder. "Operator Ashley, enter the battle." She smirks.

"Ashley!" Nearl said surprised. "Ashley! What are you doing here?" Amiya asks surprises by her sudden appearance, "Well, I've been scouting on you guys...it was Dr. Kal'tsit order." Ashley grin. "Didn't think you will be fine on yourself." Dobermann said approaching her.

"Of course I will! Well, we should get going, and are you the doctor? You should be useful." Ashley said walking closer to the doctor. The doctor just stares at her in silence. "Not talkative, eh?" She asks, squinting her eyes, trying to see inside his helmet.

"Uhh, Ash, he has some problem, he has amnesia..." Amiya said her hand on Ashley's shoulder, stopping her from trying to open the doctor's helmet. "Oh, that's unfortunate. Well, it's already happening." She shrugs, shoving her hands in her jacket.

Ashley looks up at the dark sky, "The Catastrophe is pretty bad in here." She said guarding her eyes with her hand from the particle dust. 

Reunion soldiers can be seen a miles away from them. "Rhodes Island!" The Reunion members shout rushing madly at them. "What?!" Dobermann said shocked. "They're still trying to kill us?!" Amiya gasps.

"Rhodes Island!" They shout once again. They were a few feet away from Rhodes Island, Ashley clicks her tongue in annoyance, "Shut up, you bunch are annoying." She said glaring at them, as the land in front of them exploded.

Amiya look terrified at first, but quickly give an order, "Hurry! We have to relocate!"

Timeskip

"We've made it!...we've not only managed to shake off Reunion, the Catastrophe is visibly weakening too!" Nearl said a little relief. "But we're still in a terrible conditions..." Ashley said reminding her, "Yes, let's keep our guard." Nearl said before walking forward again, but stop when Ace says something.

"They're here..." Ace said. "What's here? Reunion? They caught up with us?!" Guard gasps in shock. Dozen of Reunion soldiers is around them. "Shit, it's still in cool down..." Ashley cursed looking at her Pyrocutter, and switch with her other sword, Thunderbolt.

"They didn't just catch up with us... they're..." Dobermann trailed, "...Everywhere..." Nearl continue. "Hah, they're everywhere, in the plaza, building, and even the ruins, even though the Catastrophe wiped out half of their mens, they still have a dozen to kill us..." Dobermann said chuckling sarcastically.

"Everyone! Continue moving forward to our retreat route!" Nearl yelled, giving Rhodes Island an order, "Nearl..." Amiya trailed. Ashey hand land on Amiya's head, ruffling her hair,"Hey, c'mon, don't lose our hope now." Ashley said grins, cheering her up. Amiya stares at her for a seconds before a smile form on her face, "Yeah, thanks!"

"The..the enemy stops moving. Only a single enemy approaching our defensive lane! But why is that person approaching us alone?..." Guard said, his voice filled with confusion, "She...according to our Intel, she's..." Amiya muttered. "Here she comes." Ashley said aiming Thunderbolt toward the enemy. "Everyone...on maximum alert!" Amiya yelled, giving Rhodes Island a warning. "That person is..." She trailed "Reunion's leader..." Dobermann continues "Talulah." Ashley said glaring at Talulah.

---

Well here's the second chapter, hope you enjoy, and please leave a vote.

Later!