Chapter 6: LYNN

So here is the thing: none of us will admit but we all know that I am dying, and now I am have some kind of surgery that may or may not increase the days of my life.

Mom said to me that I can use my Make-a-wish wish now or cause we don't know if I have enough time left, period. I am no entirely afraid of this surgery because being afraid wouldn't take me anywhere but I am curious to know if I will be normal after it if I survive it. The surgery is that I will be having an operation in which my bad knee will be replaced by a prosthetic one, in this way the tumor also will be removed and if the surgery is successful then I may become cancer-free, yayy. No, no "yayy" because there would be a thousand complications. First, something may go wrong and I can die. Second, even after the knee is removed there is no guaranty that I will have NED. Third, given my age there is am very high chance that things may go wrong.

Right now, I am sitting on my bed and thinking about how to use my Make-a-wish. Of course I won't be buying tickets to Disney land, been there, though it might be a possibility. After about half an hour searching my head for ideas I heard a knock on my door, before I can answer Laura walked in and sat down beside me. Surprisingly she was not crying nor was her voice heavy.

"You're scared?"She asked.

"Nope,"

"Good, I kne-ouch!" she said clutching her chest.

"What is it?" I asked hurriedly

"Nothing, must be indigestion," she said.

"Oh okay,"

We talked for another hour or so until we both were lying in my bed.

"You miss any friend of yours?"

The reality is that i miss every  friend of mine after I began home-schooling I lost contact with them. "Yeah,"

"Well there was a girl named Fiona, I kinda miss her,"

"Oh so what happened to her?" I asked suddenly amused.

"I dunno she was from Malta, it is a Mediterranean country, maybe she went back."

"Oh it's alright sweetheart," I said playfully as she smacked my arm. But she did gave me an idea on how to use my wish...we are going to Malta for a vacation.

Heyy guys, I have not been to Malta or have any connection to it I just think that it is a beautiful country and deserves to be recognized. If any of is Maltese or have been there, feel free to inbox me!