Chapter 4: U.A. Sports Festival Part 1

Everyone in the audience was cheering like their lives depended on it. Swarms of mass media were on the sidelines with their cameras out, ready to get some scoops on the future heroes.

"It's time for the students to enter the first-year stage!" Present Mic, the Voice Hero, announced on gigantic televisions that were present around the whole stadium. And as if on cue, every class present in U.A. went out into the field.

"The U.A. sports festival! The huge battle where fledging heroes sharpen their swords once a year! Anyway, these are the guys, right? The miraculous new stars who overcame enemy attacks with their hearts of steel! Hero course, Class 1-A, right?!" Boboiboy thought that the announcement was too much for him as he covered his face in complete embarrassment.

"Th-Th-There are so many people..." Midoriya stuttered in his sentence due to his nervousness.

"Will we be able to give our best performance being watched by so many people?" Tenya questioned.

"Only time would be able to tell, Iida." Boboiboy replied to the question.

"You could call this as the training required to be a Pro Hero." Tenya replied back.

"Man, he's going overboard with that praise! I'm getting nervous!" Kirishima, the boy with spiky red hair from earlier, pointed out.

"Aren't you, Bakugou?" He asked the blond boy in front of him.

"No, I'm just getting more into it." He stated with a grin.

Boboiboy thought to their encounter precisely 2 weeks ago. The blond kid named Bakugou would always avoid him after their little encounter. Even if they were put in groups together, he still wouldn't talk to him and avoid eye contact with each other. Boboiboy hadn't been able to get close enough to him so that he would be able to apologize to him. It had been ripping him apart mentally. What if he traumatized him? He thought of all of this with his head down, guilty of what he did.

"They haven't been getting as much airtime, but this class is also full of talent! Hero course, Class 1-B!" Boboiboy looked over to Class 1-B, he had recognized some of these people before. They were from that time when other students blocked Class 1-A's door 2 weeks ago.

"Next up, general studies, Classes C, D, and E!" Boboiboy looked over to them. These people were the ones who were unfortunate enough to not be included in the Hero course.

"Support course, Classes F, G, and H are here, too!" These students would be the ones responsible for creating support items for Heroes in the future, if they ever graduate. As much as Heroes are important, some Heroes would never be able to use their Quirks properly without the use of support items.

"And business course, Classes I, J, and K!" These students are the people who cultivate their instincts with business affairs.

"All of U.A.'s first-years are here now!"
Everyone in the audience cheered their hearts out after the announcement. Then, all of the students gathered in a spot of the field.

"Time for the player pledge!" A lady on a stage announced. She was wearing something Boboiboy could not describe. She was also holding a whip of some kind. This was too much for him as he tried to look away from her.

'I heard that she's the R-Rated Hero, Midnight. Is it really okay for her to be at a high school?' Boboiboy thought while sweatdropping.

"Quiet, everyone!" She said, silencing everyone.

"Representing the students is Katsuki Bakugou from Class 1-A!" This surprised everyone in Class 1-A.

'I can already tell that this isn't gonna end well...' Boboiboy thought while sweatdropping.