。♡05♡。 Compassion

Jungkook's perspective

Summer was around the corner. Days were getting warmer and afternoons were generally hot.

Sunny days were making it difficult for us to work and my summer vacation was about to start.

School days had become interesting ever since I found a new friend, Jimin. We were getting closer day by day and sharing secrets with him seemed fine after a while.

He was a faithful and genuinely kind person. Jimin's presence would make my day easier and delightful.

He always wondered why I would turn my way in a certain direction after school and would walk with him in half way.

And then I decided to tell him about Taehyung. The prettiest church boy.

"Jungkook, I always wonder why you go this way when your home is not in this direction?" He asked me when we started to walk together.

He was carrying an umbrella and was keeping me under its shade to protect us from the burning sun above our head.

"Jimin, I actually don't go to my home but church." I replied to him and he passed me a confused glare.

"Church? Wow, I didn't know you're a religious person." He exclaimed and I smiled before shaking my head slightly, making him a little more confused.

"It's not like that, I mean yeah, I have faith in God but the main reason is something else."

"What is it?"

"A friend."

"A friend?" He asked and his eyes widened a little.

"Yes Jimin, I always wanted to tell you but now that you asked so I am telling you. He is actually a church boy. He is very kind, sweet and innocent, too perfect for this world." I whispered while walking along with Jimin who just looked at me.

"Oh, I didn't know. Is he really nice?" He asked with an interest.

"You wanna meet him sometime?" I asked and his eyes almost disappeared when his lips tugged to form a smile.

"Really? Can I meet him?" He asked and stopped in his tracks to face me.

"Of course you can, he is really a nice person." I responded and he shook his tiny fists in the air happily.

"But" I whispered and his smile faded away.

"But?"

"But I have to ask him first. So you can't meet today but maybe tomorrow." I said and he nodded.