39 - Not now

Sakura's POV

We had another week staying at the house, by now I'm already thinking of just being homeschooled since we don't spend our time at school. I have to work for the company same as for my cousins Chaewon and Hyewon. Chaeyeon has her own programs to do same with Eunbi but Minju just stays home to do some simple work just like looking through reports and ratings of the company.

Its hard to be children of rich families coz you never know what you'll do when you start to own the company yourself.

I was still at my mini office doing some work. It has been hours already and I still didn't went out of the office. I felt like sleeping already. After a while I heard a knock from the door.

"Come in!" I said and the person entered. It was Minju, maybe she might ask me something again.

"Oh hey Minju" I said and slouched at my seat.

"Hi unnie, just wanna tell you that your father said you can stop or you're finish with that after Chaeyeon arrives. Also Nako was told to do that after you." Minju said

"Oh okay, thanks Ju" I said as she went out of the office.

"Oh have you eaten yet?" I said no as Minju peaked again through the door and asked me

"You know that Chaeyeon unnie will get mad if you don't" Minju said

"I know, I'll eat after a while" I said and she finally went out of my office. I don't bother to eat though, I wanted to finish this as possible. About 30 minutes later someone just barged in inside my office.

"Sakuchan!" Chaeyeon shouted and ran towards me. She hugged me. I then stood up

"Hi wifey, how's the program?" I asked as I kissed her at her cheek.

"It was great, anyways, have you eaten yet?" She asked me then suddenly I felt nervous and started sweating.

"I u-uh was about too" I answered and scratched the back of my neck.

"What?! so you haven't ate for almost 6 hours? Don't worry I'll cook for you." She said and was about to go out.

"Thanks Chae" I said

"By the way, Rosé and Lisa are here is it okay?" she asked me

"Of course, go on now" I said as she happily went outside my office. I just chuckled on how cute my wife is. I then sat back down on my seat and just continued to work.

A few more minutes later, Eunbi unnie went inside my office.

"What's wrong unnie?" I asked her

"Have you told Chaeyeon yet? You must tell me if you haven't yet" Eunbi unnie said looking kind of angry

"About what?" I asked confused

"Duh about the thing 3 years ago" she said and rolled her eyes

"Working on that" I just answered

"What?! you didn't told her yet? Gosh Kkura" Eunbi unnie said and sighed

"I know, I'm so stupid. I guess I'm going to get the consequences" I said and sighed

"I don't know what her reaction would be Kkura but you better tell her soon before someone else does. I just hope that she won't get that mad" Eunbi unnie said

"Yeah, thanks unnie I'll try to talk to her about it." I said and she went out of the  room. Gosh I'm so doomed. I got done with my part for work, I called Nako for her turn then I went to my room.

Yes my room since the other rooms are for Chaeyeon and her sister so that they can have their own private time. If we want to sleep together we can just go to each others rooms.  I went upstairs to my room, I was walking through the hall then saw Chaewon at the door of Minju's room.

"What are you doing there?" I asked

"Oh just got a business call, anyways its done. I'll go back in now bye unnie" Chaewon said and went inside Minju's room again.

I'll tell you this house is super huge, just can't believe the other three were able to memorize it, They already found out about the movie room, game room, the swimming pool, the dance room and even the mini library.

I then went inside my room and took off my blazer since I had an online meeting just a while ago. I then washed up and changed into a sweater and pants. I then went to my bed and laid down. I was about to turn on the tv when my phone suddenly rang.

"Yes who is it? Sakura speaking"

"Oh Mrs. Sakura"

"Yes?"

"This is your Secretary Eunji"

"Oh uh yes? What's the problem?" I asked

"Umm, we have an emergency meeting tomorrow at 7:00 am sharp"

"Oh okay thank you for reminding me"

"You're welcome Mrs. Sakura"

I ended the call. I guess I can't tell Chaeyeon tomorrow. Somehow I then turned on the tv. I was falling asleep all of the sudden when I heard a knock on my room.

"Who is it?" I asked

"Chaeyeonnie" she replied cutely.

"Come in" I said then she opened the door with some foods.

"Oh, you really cooked for me" I said in shock

"Of course I will, you haven't eaten all day. I don't want you to get sick besides, it just a few things" she said and put the food at the table. Yeah my room is huge it kind off looks like a whole living room.

I then went beside Chaeyeon who was seated near the tv. I saw that she really put effort in cooking for me. At first she didn't like this arranged marriage thing but she was fine with it after.

"You should eat a lot Kkura, you might get too thin if you won't" Chaeyeon said and pouted.

"Aww, don't worry, I'll finish all of this" I said and smiled cheekily.

I finished eating then I went off to brush my teeth then Chaeyeon brought all th dishes out of my room for it to be washed. She got back in. I don't know if I should tell her now or not.

"Chaeyeon I have to tell you seomthing" I said now seated at my bed. She then laid down beside me.

"Not now Kkura, Is it that important?" she asked as she hugged me.

"Uh no" I answered

"Then that can wait until tomorrow. I want to cuddle with you" she said and hugged me tighter.

"You missed me do you?" I asked and grin. She just nodded.

"Okay the. we can cuddle all night if you want" I said and kissed her forehead.

"I love you Kkura"

"I love you too Jjaeyeon" I said then pull up the blanket to make sure that we won't get too cold.