Seventy Eight

a/n: i don't know if there's a specific trigger warning but there's talk of drug abuse in this chapter and it's kind of heavy. if this makes you uncomfortable feel free to skip.

"I don't appreciate the way you've been treating Elly. She's our daughter not a toy. You can't scream and hit at her every time you disagree with her".

"How dare you come into my house and tell me how to parent my child?!"

"Because someone needs to! You did fine with Eva and Jason...But you can't wrap your head over the single fact that she's gay? Get over it!"

"Excuse me? I'm doing everything under the sun for that kid!"

"Really? Are you? Because Elly calling me at three in the morning to tell me the new fucked up thing you've done doesn't seem like you're doing much!"

Ana rolls her eyes and nods, "Yeah okay...Cause Elly is always the saint?"

"I'm not saying that. She can instigate sometimes, yeah, but she's a teenager it's what she's supposed to do. The difference between you and her is that she's the child, you're the adult!"

"Victor, no one asked you to come here and belittle me!"

"No one asked you to belittle our daughter! She's our fucking daughter! Our blood! She literally fucking looks like you! You act like you don't love her. She has told me on countless occasions that you hate her!"

Ana chuckles, "Yeah..I've never said that".

"It doesn't matter whether you've said it or not. Your actions reflect perfectly".

Ana hums and folds her arms.

Victor sighs and rubs his temples. "I...I want her to come to stay with me...I-I'll get a place down here, you can see her whenever...But...I don't want her living in this environment".

Ana shakes her head, "No".

"Yes. That or I will go back to family court and fight for custody over her".

Ana gets up, walking off to her bedroom and slamming the door. Victor sighs and shakes his head.

**
Jazmyne lets go of Elly's hand, looking around Gabi's house. "Woah, Gabi! Your house is beautiful".

Gabi smiles, "Thanks. We're gonna stay in this area...It's the hangout spot".

Jade smiles and looks around, "Woah. What do your parents do for work?"

Gabi smiles, "My father is a lawyer and my mom owns a bunch of properties here".

Jade smiles, "Cool".

Noah and Lucas walk in, a bottle of alcohol in their hands, "Who's tryna have fun?"

*
Jade smiles, "Oo! I have a game! Everyone fill your cups up".

Everyone passes the bottle of vodka around the circle they were sitting in before waiting for Jade's next direction.

"Okay so it's basically truth or drink, we ask a question and you chose to answer or drink".

Benjamin giggles and sits up, "I thought we were supposed to be getting to know each other".

Jade shrugs, "Well, how about we get messy before being all nice and introduce-y".

Lucas shrugs, "I'm down. You start".

Jade smiles and points at Benjamin. "Okay. Benjamin...If you could kiss anyone in the room who isn't Noah, who would it be?"