Part 97

The D-day, Wedding of Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Marriage was going to place at night but everyone seemed busy with the last preparations from morning. Though the preparations have been completed but as that would be the last marriage of generation, no one neither tried to forget anything nor left any option in the preparations. After all, Gupta younger daughter's wedding and that too with the most eligible bachelor in the fashion world.

Arnav was pissed off with Khushi's behavior, she didn't miss to call him but never let him see her from her mehendi. After the day of haldi, he went straight to GR and was about to enter Khushi's room but it was looked making him shock, because Khushi never looks her room and how he came up to her room directly, because no one was at GR, all were in the Shantivan, selecting saree for the wedding.

In the room, Khushi was about to open the door to come out but heard Arnav's voice at the door.

Arnav: What the! Why did she lock the door? She never did this before.

He knocked the door: Khushi, open the door.

Khushi stood silent and nervous as she guesses how angry he would be as she didn't let him see her if she opens then she had no idea what would be the consequences.

Arnav: Khushi, I know, you are in. open the door damn it.

At that time Shashi came there to rescue his daughter from his to-be son-in-law.

Shashi: Arnav?

Arnav got startled hearing Shashi's voice as he didn't expect any intruder.

Arnav: uncle, you?

Shashi: haan, me. Why? What happen?

Arnav: nothing. Just came to talk to Khushi. He said casually. Inside the room Khushi was surprised hearing him saying he came to meet her that too with her father?

Shashi laughed a little: you know right, that you are not supposed to meet her before the wedding?

Arnav: exactly, before the wedding. But your daughter is making me pissed off by not letting me meet her from her mehendi was done. He didn't fail to show the frustration in his voice.

Shashi: just two day, after she will be yours forever and will be with you always if you say her to go away too then she will be with you.

Arnav: I never let her be away from me till my last breath.

Shashi smiled at him and blessed him and thanked for coming in their daughter's life. Arnav jugged him and giving a last look at Khushi's room door he left with disappointment for not meeting her but felt proud to be with Shashi in a relation as he was his fatherly figure from he started working in AR with Akash. They met in a meeting and seeing the young men, who were barely 20years old, presented and explained well without failing to win the deal. From that moment whenever they met he used to guide them and they respected him in return. Shyam stood like a son to Shashi.

Khushi was the one who has no work so she managed to drag everyone on the floor and danced. The guest who has come over thought "is she the bride?‟ because on Khushi's face there was no blush, shyness, nervousness but just the happiness, madness and craziness.

In Khushi's room,

Payal, Sheetal and Lavanya were making Khushi ready with the help of her friend, Maya.

Payal: Khushi, all are having a doubt?

Khushi: about what?

Payal: are you the one going to marry Arnav?

Khushi: why? She asked stopped putting bangles on her hands.

Lavanya: seeing your craziness.

Sheetal: ASR is like a brand and you are behaving as a teenager moving all around laughing and dancing with everyone.

Khushi: they are just jealous. They can't do anything like I'm doing so they commented, to behave like me they need to enjoy the life's each moment with their loved ones but not gossiping around, and you all know that I give damn about what people think. For me, what matters is that what my family and friends thinks of me.

Khushi: what if he is a brand? He fell for me. She said winking at others making others LOL and hi-five each other.

By laughing and teasing they made Khushi ready and brought down for the wedding.

Arnav was feeling something when he entered GR, he wasn't at all comfortable with the treatment he was getting and secondly in few minutes Khushi's will be his forever.

When Khushi came down with Payal and Sheetal by either of her sides and Maya with Lavanya, Arnav stopped at Khushi who was in his designed dress which was in the combination of Maroon and green, from top to bottom she looked like a princess, the veil on her head covering her face, hands full of bangles, Lehenga, the sound of her payal. It overall looked as if the princess waiting for her prince to take her away. He didn't realize when she came and stood before him with the garland in her hands.

The first think he did was to seeing her face which was blushing and was happy with the happenings.

Anjali: Chote, what are you waiting for? Make her yours. She whispered in his ear making him smile.

First Khushi put the garland on him then he did. Buaji and Nani didn't let anyone to make any mischief.

NK, Akash and Aman felt disappointed seeing how Nani and buaji rescuing Arnav.

Finally the marriage was done with lots of laughter and whispers. The guests experienced the dream wedding before them. No one even shed a tear when Khushi left the GR, seeing her craziness and her drama when she said to her buaji not to miss her much as she will be around her to make her run around the house making everyone LOL.

After the post marriage rituals were done the ladies of the house settled Khushi on the bed and left sending Arnav in.

He went in and locked the door and was about to step further but them heard the knock, he opened the door only to see NK, Akash and Anjali rushed in.

Arnav raised his brows as in asking what now?

Anjali: we need your wallet. Without any thought he gave then and asked them to get out of the room.

After locking the door he came sat beside Khushi who was smiling.

Arnav: bahut hasi aa rahi hain...

Khushi stopped smiling and was feeling nervous and awkward.

Arnav: relax. No need to feel awkward. I think you need to change the dress.

Khushi: thanks, saying she stood up making Arnav chuckle.

Khushi: what? This is too heavy for me.

Arnav: go change. She entered the washroom to see a saree hang in.

After sometime she came out wearing the saree which was red and in the mean while he too changed in casuals.

He dragged her on him and switched off the lights.

THE END