Episode 2-5: Magical Shift Tournament.

"Eeh!? You met a Savanaclaw student!?" Ace shrills.

"Yup, we met yesterday in the halls while I was on my way for a meeting with the dorm leaders." Glory told them.

"Oh...." Deuce awes.

"See! What did I tell you!? She's totally a Guy-Magnet!" Ace points out making her irk again.

"What did I just said!?" Glory yells with a red vein throbbing from her head, but clears her throat and tucks her strand of dark locks to the left.

"We've happened to run over and nothing else. He told me about Magical Shift Tournament and the way he explains it, reminds me of American football." Glory informs causing them to go 'eh' and tilt their heads with puzzled looks.

"American...football?" They all ask curiously.

"Is that a sport from your home?" Deuce ask curiously.

"Hmm. It's not something I've heard before. I'll look it up next time I'm in the library. It might turn into a lead..." Crowley mutters.

"Dire, Dire, always planning something ominous..." Merlin mumbles shaking his head while sweat dropping at the headmaster. Then Glory giggles and she nods at them when they asked.

"It is, but I never actually play the sport. I seen it from my ex." Glory informs.

"You mean the same guy that cheated on you right?" Grim ask curiously.

"Grim!" Deuce and Ace scold at him for bringing him up causing Grim to flinch and regret bringing her ex up.

"Ack! My bad! Sorry!" Grim apologizes, but Glory didn't mind and giggles.

"Heheh it's fine, but yes. He's in the football team back in my school." Glory told them.

"Is it famous around the world? Like pro league and World Cup, too?" Ace asks.

"Eh not really. Our team usually travels to different schools to compete in football, though the football team in my school are pretty decent." Glory informs, but then curls her brow.

"And what do you mean by 'World Cup' and 'Pro League'? Do they do that here?" Glory ask curiously.

"Yeah, I need to know too!" Grim chimes.

"Yeah they do. From what I've heard, students in Night Raven College compete in Magical Shift Tournament every year where they compete in Pro league and World Cup." Deuce explains.

"Whoa.." Glory awes when he explains more about Magift being live television from pro leagues and World Cup.

"How big a spectacle you can make with magic is also part of being a great player." Ace points out.

"Yes!" Crowley exclaims flinching Glory and her friends.

"That's why Night Raven College is known as a champion around the world! Countless alumni have gone one to be pro players!" Crowley explains.

"Basically, Magift is just an athletic sport but one that uses magic to compete as well. Our school's Inter-Dorm Magical Shift Tournament is attended by representatives of pro leagues and those from different magical industries around the world. The arena will be lined with food stalls and visitors from different countries will grace the stadium. Just like Deuce explains, it is an tournament that'll make your palms sweat and works the whole world into a frenzy thanks to the live broadcast TV cameras." Merlin explains.

"Wow...I can't really imagine myself playing while on live television..." Glory utters making Merlin chuckle and ruffles her hair.

"No need to worry my sundrop, I'm not gonna pressure you. Besides, I'm willing to give you a choice. If you want to compete in the Magift Tournament that's fine, but if not then that's okay too." Merlin reassures making Glory smile feeling better a bit.