33. |His ring|

Aria's pov:

It has been two months since our engagement.

Yup 2 freaking months already!!

I can't belive that i am getting married to him in 1 month. This is crazy!!

The preparation is being made back in italy. And thankfully our families are keeping the situation in control.

There are only a few things remaining to be done like choosing the dress and his suit. And buying Allesandro's wedding band.

Which the latter is on my to do list today.

Anna and Neelam are my two maid of honour.

Yes i've got two of them.

My bridesmaids consist of Sofia, my childhood friends who are twins Ava and Emma and one college friend Hailey.

As i have 2 maid of honour, Allesandro also has 2 best men, Luca and Sebastian.

The same Sebastian, the flirt. Neelam and him are kinda together. Neelam told me and Anna that they had a one night stand on the night of my engagement party and since then Sebastian is trying really hard to win Neelam.

But knowing Neelam and her iron willed ass its going to take quite some time winning her and Neelam is someone who loves to be free and independent so let just say that it is going to be hard. But at the same time seeing Sebastian strong will and love for her, is already making her melt a little bit, just a little.

As for Anna and Luca there is still a big ass question mark on them. I can't figure out what is wrong with them and after asking Anna so many times, it seems that she won't be spilling it out soon.

Lately, more likely since the engagement night, she has had more flings than before. As i asked Allesandro about it, he told me that he saw this change in her as well but does not know what is going on between her and Luca.

Right now, i am at a jewelry shop looking for a wedding band for Allesandro.

I do not know what is wrong? I have been sitting here for about an hour and i have not found anything yet. Either i am really bad at making a choice or wedding bands for men are small in variety.

I can't think properly. I need food. Yes! Food will make it up and then probably i will be able to choose one.

I told the girl who was serving me that i will be back and went to the nearest kfc.
As i was eating i remembered me and Allesandro's first lunch together. It was at this same kfc. I let out a laugh and ate my food.

After eating, i went back to the store.

I found a white gold ring with a small rectangle shaped diamond in the middle of it.

I found that it was corresponding to my engagement ring. I imagined the ring on his hand and it seemed to be perfect.

Thankfully, i had the size of his fingers already measured a few days before when we came for the same purpose but i found nothing.

So i asked if the size is good and it was perfect.

I got it packed and returned to the office as i had taken a half day off for this.

I got to the office and did my work.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said.

The door opened, revealing my devilishly handsome fiancé.

"Hi babe." He said and as every time he does not fail to make me blush while calling me by the sweet names.

"Hello, Sir." I teased him.

He snorted and closed the door.

"I told you to stop calling me that." He said.

"Why? You are my boss i should address by sir." I teased him further.

He got infront of me and lifed me off my seat and sat down. He then pulled me to his lap.

"You should thank god that i love you so much. Or else you know the consequence of defying me ." He said as he kissed my neck.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Did you get what you were looking for?" He asked.

I nodded my head in approval.

"We will be at our place tonight." He ordered.

Well now, on some days Allesandro either spends the night at my place or either at his or as he like to say our home.

"Okay" i said and rested my head on his shoulder.

His phone rang after a while and he groaned before answering it.

'Witch' appeared on his phone screen and i laughed at the name he calls Anna.

"What?" He said.

"Sandy bear, i know right now you are in my baby's arms but please you've got work to do so pull your ass here." Anna said making me laugh.

He snorted in disapproval.

"I'll be there." Allesandro said and hang up the phone before even letting Anna answer.

"I don't want to go." He said while hugging me tightly.

"Allesandro. Go." I said in a firm tone.

"Fine, but i need my kiss first." He said.

I smiled and placed my lips on his.

It was a peck.

"This is not a kiss woman." He said.

"Allesandro we both have work to do so bye." I said as i got up from his lap.

He sulked and got up.

I sat down back. He was about to open the door and go when i said.

"Love you."

He turned and smiled brightly at me before saying " I love you more."

I laughed and continued my work.

At five, when my work hours was over, i checked my phone and saw that there was not any messsge from him.

So i took the private elevator and went on the top floor, where his office is. He usually forgets that it is past working hours and works till late night.

As i got on the floor, the receptionist there flashed me a mean look which i ignored.

I have been getting that a lot and i don't care. Receptionists does really have a problem with me.

I knocked on his door and when i heard a faint 'come in' i opened the door.

He was typing furiously on his laptop.

Poor laptop.

"Allesandro, its already time to go back home." I said.

He glanced at me and smiled. He looked at the time and said"oh shit, i did not notice. Let's go." He took his jacket and phone and we headed down.

At home, i changed my clothes. I had moved some of my clothes here and Allesandro kept a few at my place also.

We cooked dinner, watch our show and went to sleep.