94

Bella thought of William's deception and his relationship with Tony, so she could not forgive him. Even if he was handsome, she did not want to see him.

She stayed where she was now and looked at William. 

William had also noticed that Bella was not happy, but he did not care. They had a long life to be together!

William had given Bella a lot of crabs and prawns. Even if she had eaten a lot, there was still a lot left in her bowl. So William started to eat the leftover in Bella's bowel.

"Don't, this is..." Bella found that William was eating her leftovers, and she immediately stopped it. However, William did not mind, "I don't mind and what you've tasted even better."

Bella watched William eating her leftovers. Her face was inexplicably hot. "It's up to you." Bella frowned. Since she didn't mind William, what did she care about? Anyway, even if it was her objection, it would not be possible for William to listen to her.

William's appetite was really good, and he had eaten all the rest. After eating, he looked at Bella and asked; "Where do I sleep at night?"

"Go to the hotel." Bella said, "There's a hotel nearby, and the environment is pretty good." When she first came to Hawaii, she had temporarily settled in the hotel. She quickly rented this small courtyard before leaving the hotel.

"I won't go to the hotel unless you come over with me." William looked at Bella and said for granted. Bella was so furious and looked unpleasant; "Then you want to live with me?"

"Yeah," said William, especially sincerely. "Isn't it justified that I live with you?" Bella sneered at him. Why was it right?

"If you want to live here, then you can stay in the guest room downstairs. The sheets and the quilt are all changed." Bella said unhappily. There was no way.

"I don't live in the guest room. I'm going to sleep with you." William looked at Bella with deep eyes, and there was a steady glow in his eyes.

Bella was really about to be mad at him. "Impossible!" Bella refused, and she said, "Don't think about it." Was this guy who was William and wanted to live with her?

"Oh, I'm not asking for your advice, I'm just informing you," William said.

When he finished speaking, he pulled Bella's arm and planned to go upstairs. Bella's expression turned angry, but she had no choice but to let William pull upstairs and go to her room.

"The environment is not bad, and the bed is big enough for the two to sleep." He looked at Bella's bed and said with satisfaction. "If you do this aren't you afraid I'll report your behavior?" Bella asked, threateningly.

"I'm not afraid, even a soldier can pursue a woman he likes." William was prudent and sat down on the bed Bella. "And no one would dare touch me."

Bella knew that William was the head of the South US Military Region. "You can pursue the woman you like, but this premise is that she is single. But now I'm still Tony's wife, your niece."

After saying that, Bella did not know what William was thinking, but when she mentioned the marriage between her and Tony, she felt quite disgusted. She regretted having married to Tony.

William's face did not change at all, but it was dark, and his deep eyes were gloomy. "Huh." Bella sneered, not saying anything.

William was already decided. When he returned to New Orleans this time, Bella must diverse Tony immediately. Before his identity was revealed, William was just trying to help Bella to bring back her belongings, but as he had been with her for almost a year, his desire became stronger and stronger. he could not bear that Bella was involved with Tony.

Bella could only be his!

Seeing that Bella was sneering at him, William looked itchy and wanted to tease her and said, "Okay, let's go to bed earlier rather than the talking about boring things."

As soon as he said that, he reached out and pulled Bella directly onto the bed. He turned over and pushed her down. Bella tried to push William down from her. As a result, he was like a rock. She had exhausted all her strength and he did not move at all.

Bella glared at William and asked, "Hello, what are you trying to do?"

William's eyes smiled and said, "Bella, do you really not know what I want to do? It seems that I still have failed. After such a long time, I can't let you see my intentions."

As he spoke, William was getting closer and closer, his lips almost pressing... "You..." Bella turned her head, avoiding William's lips and said, "Don't overdo it."

Bella was flushed with anger and her chest violently undulating. She would never have let go of him if he had dared to do anything to her. 

William looked at Bella, who was under him and was irritated. He said, "Said you don't want to, then forget about it, I still respect your decision. Do you have any opinions I sleep on your sofa?"

He did not want to bully her anymore. Occasionally, bullying was just a matter of interest. "No..." Bella saw that William was finally willing to let her go. She nodded and agreed, afraid that the answer would be a little late.

"Okay." William put a kiss on Bella's forehead and said, "This is your obedient reward today." After he kissed her, he was afraid that Bella would go mad. He immediately let go of her and turned to the sofa. 

Bella felt furious. She took her clothes and said; "There's a bathroom in the guest room downstairs. Go to bed early after washing." 

"Don't you invite me to wash with you?"