Chapter 11

Hello guys! SORRY FOR POSTING THIS SO LATE! My schedule have been pretty hectic lately. I promise to try to get the next one up asap. No promises though. With that said, enjoy.
This is not edited by the way so sorry for any mistakes.
.
.
.
Chapter 11

"Ciao, mio figlio." Lorenzo greeted. He sat down across from Samuel and ignored the guards cuffing his hand to the table. "I see you have grown into a successful young man."

"Cut the crap, Lorenzo. What do you want?" Samuel stood up and walked towards the door. He leaned against the wall and stared at his father. No. Not father. Sperm donor.

Lorenzo shook his head and chuckled. He leaned back against the seat and smirked. "Why must you always assume that I want something? Can I not see my only son?"

Samuel felt anger course inside of him. He walked towards the table and slammed his hand down on it. The noise echoed loud and made Lorenzo wince. "I know you. I know you always want something. And news flash Lorenzo, you are not my father."

"Then what do you call the person whose blood run through your very own veins. The man who gave you life?"

"A sperm donor. A mistake. An abomination. I despise the blood that runs through my veins. If I could, I would spill every single drop until there is no trace of you inside of me." Samuel hissed out.

"I never knew you felt so strongly about that." Lorenzo looked deep into Samuel's eyes. "Have you no love for the man that gave you life?"

"None."

"I see." Lorenzo looked towards the guard and nodded his head.

The guard came in and uncuffed him. He placed Lorenzo's hands behind his back and started to steer him away.

"Did you call me here just to waste my time?" Samuel said.

"No. I called you here because I missed my son. But clearly, he died long ago." Lorenzo muttered before walking away with the guard.

"Stop."

The guard held Lorenzo back.

"What is it?" Lorenzo said coldly, not looking back.

"I want this to be the last call you ever give me. I want you to never contact me or my family ever again. If I see you near any of them, I will not hesitate to tell Antonio the truth." Samuel sat back down on the chair, not looking at the man whose blood run in his veins.

"Very well. I wish you the best of luck."

Those were the last words that Samuel ever heard from his father. And it was the last time that he saw his father alive.
.
.
.

Samuel held Ashley's hands in his own and looked down at the little notebook on her lap. 

He picked it up and turned it over, looking at the engravings on it. His hands tenderly ran through the engravings and he smiled to himself. 

As he looked up at Ashley, a small smile made its way to his face when he saw her fast asleep.

He placed the journal on her night stand and stood up. Standing up, he pulled the covers up to her chin and kissed her forehead softly. A chuckle left his lips when her hands reached out and clutched tightly to a pillow, murmuring incoherent words.

He walked out of the room, a happy smile on his face, and started to walk towards the kitchen. 

A hand reached out and slapped him across his face.