Chapter 12

Aye guys! I is back! Sorry for taking so long lately. My life has been very hectic lately but I'm trying my best. Anyways, for anyone who does not understand what's going on, just comment a question on what you don't understand and I'll address it in the following chapters. Hopefully that will help you understand it better. You can even ask me random ass hell questions. ((: My goal is to finish this book soon before summer starts. Let's see how we can get this done. With that being said, enjoy! 

.

.

.

Chapter 12

Dante opened his eyes and smiled down at his wife. He held her tighter against his chest. burying his head into her neck. 

His heart swelled with love and happiness. He kissed the base of her neck before removing his arms. He did so slowly to prevent her from waking up. 

But his efforts were pointless as she made a small groan. Her eyes opened and twinkled like stars in the sky. She rolled the covers off her body, revealing her sun-kissed skin to him.

He felt that familiar tightening down his lower region and groaned. His eyes caught her mischievious glint and he glared at her. He knew that she wasn't going to let him ravish her so early in the morning so he opted for the bathroom. "You're cruel."

A laugh sounded in the air making Dante's sour expression turn into a soft smile. He walked back to her and kissed her forehead softly. "I love you."

"Love you too." She muttered back before kissing his cheek softly.

He felt her soft skin against his and fought the urge to push her down on the bed and take her until she couldn't remember her own name. "Go put on a robe before we're both late for work."

She laughed and moved away from him. Pulling his t-shirt over her head, she winked. "Good enough for me."

She gave him a sly smile and walked out of the room, swaying her hips from side to side.

Dante groaned again, his eyes darted to the bathroom. Time for another cold shower, like every morning.
.
.
.
"I see you are finally dressed." Dante leaned against the doorframe and crossed his arm over his chest. His eyes zoomed in on her rear and a rumble of satisfaction left him.

"I wouldn't want the neighbors seeing what is clearly taken." She said cheekily, landing him a wink.

"Good because you're all mine." He walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He pulled her back against his chest and smiled at her flipping the pancakes.

"Pancakes again?" He muttered, kissing her neck.

She moaned and leaned her neck to the side, giving him more access. "What we want, we get."

He pushed his hand up and left it on her stomach. "Is she treating you okay?"

"He is treating me just fine." She laughed.

"He?" Dante turned her around and smirked. "No darling. It's a she."

Ashley shook her head at him and stuck her tongue out. "My body, my prediction."

Dante chuckled and kissed her cheek. He looked at the time and sighed in disappointment.

"I'm sorry, baby." He said, grabbing her hand. 

She gave him a confused look but she frowned when she saw the guilty look on his face. "You're skipping breakfast again?"

Dante nodded his head and pulled her against his chest. "I'm sorry. I have to be early today. The merger needs more work."