Episode 2-7: Suspicious Accidents

While in the halls, Riddle was about to stroll back to his dorm after the meeting until....

"Oh Riddle!"

"Goddamnit." He mutters when he hears his voice. He soon stops his tracks and turns around when he faces Azul who approaches him with a 'pure' grin.

"Azul?" Riddle folds his arms looking at him curiously yet cautiously as the silver haired head dorm of Octavinelle approaches him.

"Is there something you want? Because I'm about to head back to my dorm doing paperwork." Riddle informs.

"Oh just one. I just need to know~." He implies with a sly undertone making Riddle curl his brow.

"And what is that?" Riddle ask curiously yet looking cautious.

"Are you and Gloriane by any chance dating?" Azul ask curiously causing Riddle to widen his eyes and his face flush in complete 180 as smoke starts to come out from his ears.

"Wha...Wha...WHY WOULD YOU ASK SOMETHING LIKE THAT!?" Riddle yells completely flustered.

"Oh? Are you denying?" Azul ask with a teasing smug.

"We're just close friends and nothing else!" Riddle retorts.

"Is that so? Well if you and Gloriane are close friends, then you wouldn't mind if I take her out right? Fufufu~." Azul ask curiously with a smirk letting out a frisky chuckle. That had Riddle's patience immediately break when he march right up to him and stomps his left foot with so much force since he's short. Azul glance down at Riddle, who is shooting a strong glare at him.

"Azul. Whatever you're planning, leave Gloriane out of this!" He bellows with his silver eyes gleam with rage. However, the cheeky dorm leader of Octavinelle wasn't fazed instead he tilts his head innocently.

"Oya? Since when Heartslabyul's head dorm cares about others? Does mean the strict and intimidating Riddle Rosehearts has feelings for Gloriane after all? The girl who is the reincarnation of that devious crone, Mother Gothel?" Azul ask curiously with a smirk. Riddle clench his fists and kept glaring up at Azul.

"That has nothing to do with this and don't ever call her that! I was once like you before, but now it's different! Gloriane is not like Gothel at all! She and Gothel are different, I can assure you. As dorm leader, it's my responsibility to make sure students are safe and follow the rules. And I'm warning you, Azul. If I ever see Gloriane with tears under her eyes...."

Riddle soon grabs Azul by the tie and pulls him down so their eyes locked together as Riddle gives him a death glare.

"I swear from the Queen of Hearts, it'll be off your head!" Riddle threatens as he releases his tie with Azul faking his emotional pain.

"You've wounded me, I'm not saying that I perceive her as Mother Gothel. I'm just saying that Gloriane Corbett is an intriguing woman. The mirror of darkness wasn't lying about this girl possessing such strong magic. I wouldn't mind if she come visit to my dorm if she were to change her mind..." He reassures feigning innocence before creeping a smirk that shouts out obsessed.

"...Or should I call her my Glofish." Azul infers with a tempting smirk as a sensual undertone came out from his mouth, but Riddle gives no f#*ks and points at him.

"Listen Azul. You maybe the smartest student in Night Raven College and Octavinelle, but I can reassure you that you're underestimating rabbit if you ever think that you'll get away of stealing her magic because let me tell you. Gloriane Corbett isn't the type of person you want to mess with, Azul Ashengrotto. She's a force to be reckon with, Keep that in mind." Riddle warns him as he turns his back on him letting out a huff.