Episode 2-9: Healing Trey

Meanwhile at Heartslabyul, Trey was lying in bed with Riddle and Cater are sitting beside him until a loud boom came across the room when they both glance to see Glory and her friends approaching them.

"Pardon the intrusion." Deuce said as Glort runs towards Trey and holds his hand.

"You are okay, Trey?" Glory ask with worried grey eyes as he looks over to her and smiled warmly.

"Gloriane...san..." He utters while smiling at her.

"Yo, glasses! We heard you're down in the dumps and came to pay our respects!" Grim shouts.

"Grim!" Glory scolds at him.

"Oh, it's the A-Deuce combo. Plus Grim and Angel-chan in tow." Cater states.

"Ah, hello...Cater, what's that A-Deuce thing?" Ace ask looking baffled.

"Huh? It's cause both of your names end in '-ce' so I put them together!" He cheers.

"Don't be lazy!" Deuce scolds at him making Glory giggle before turning to Cater.

"More importantly, how is Trey's injury?" She ask.

"Aahh. I missteped going down the stairs. I did my best to catch myself but my right foot is toast. I'll be crutches for a while." Trey said.

"Eh! That's a pretty bad injury." Deuce shrieks.

"I'm probably completely out of this year's magift games." Trey sighs making Glory's heart drop when he says this.

"I wasn't do this if it wasn't a big deal, but....here, a get well can of tuna." Grim said as he gives the canned tuna to Trey on his lap.

"Keep your chin up, glasses." Grim reassures making him chuckle.

"Haha, thanks a bunch." He grins. Glory grips his hand feeling her heart sank when she's not competing.

He can't, I gotta heal him.

Glory thought as she stares at Trey.

"Ugh, cut me some slack. Our star player, Trey, is out makes everything harder, and we have to have tryouts again." Cater groans. This had Deuce and Ace perk up and smirk with confidence.

"Tryouts!?" They both shout with grins shouting out confidence. Glory sighs at their typical confidence and turns back to Trey. She sat down next to Trey surprising him.

"Eh? G-Gloriane-san?" Trey stutters.

"Oh! Riddle called you to heal him, right?" He ask and she nods.

"He did." Glory replies.

"U-Um no thanks Gloriane-san. I'd appreciate the offer, but-"

"Trey." Glory soon cups both of his cheeks making their eyes lock.

"Please Let me heal you. I don't want you to throw the towel because of an injury. You will compete this year's tournament and it'lol hurt my heart to see you not competing. Besides, it would be better if you were there at the Magift Tournament too." She reassures with her grey eyes gleaming with empathy. Touched by her kind words, Trey forms a straight line from his lips and nod.

"Here." Trey uncovers the blanket and shows her his broken leg.

"Eep! That's gotta hurt!" Grim yelps.

"I'll say." Ace mutters. Glory takes off her glove from her left hand and place it near the end table where she lays her hand on his damaged leg and takes a deep breath and exhale out.

"Flower, gleam, and glow....."

Soon her left hand glows bright yellow as they all witness her magic doing its work.