ɬɧɛ ʂŋą℘

The battle rages on and Y/n puts her hand on the window. "Go." Wanda says.

Y/n looks back at her. "I need to stay here with you."

"We got this." Pietro smirks.

Y/n smiles and gives them both a hug. "Be careful." She tells them before she leaves Shuri's lab.

Thor and Steve fight near each other as they pummel Outriders. Steve looks at Thor. "New haircut?" He asks.

"Noticed you've copied my beard." Thor responds and Steve nods. Groot runs three Outrunners through with a root and lifts them in the air. "By the way, this is a friend of mine, Tree."

"I am Groot!"

"I am Steve Rogers." More Outrunners circle them until lightning rains down and destroys them. "Is that you?" Steve asks Thor.

Thor smiles with a shake of his head. "No." He simply says. Y/n floats down with her powers and lands in front of him with a smile. Her eyes roam over his face before looking at his eyes. She lightly touches the skin under his right eye before he bends down to kiss her. Steve looks at them with raised eyebrows before nodding and returning to fighting.

"I missed you." She says once he pulls away.

"And I you." They smile at each other again.

"I like the hair." He chuckles a bit but the sweet moment is ruined when the ground starts to rumble. Wanda and Pietro watch as the ground in the distance rolls like a wave and trees are felled as Threshers tunnel up from the ground on the inside of the barrier. The Threshers separate and turn into multiple giant spinning wheels of death.

Wanda turns to Pietro. "Stay here. The longer she has, the better chance we have of saving him." He gives her a nod and she leaves to help. Okoye and Nat fight near each other. They see a Thresher heading right for them and brace for impact but before it gets close the Maximoff sisters land in front of it, eyes and hands glowing as they lift the Thresher into the air. They see a wave of Outriders coming their way and together they throw the Thresher onto the onslaught, effectively killing them.

The sisters turn to the two women with smiles. Okoye looks at them impressed. "Why were they up there all this time?" She asks Nat.

Proxima watches the sisters fight. "They're on the field. Take it." She tells Corvus. He walks into Shuri's lab and fights with the guards there. Shuri looks with wide eyes and picks up her pace that much more. Pietro speeds up and keeps Corvus busy while Shuri tries to get the Stone.

"Hurry!" He yells as he dodges yet another hit.

"I'm trying!" Another guard joins Pietro but Corvus has enough and finally knocks them back. Shuri closes the hologram she was working on and grabs a blaster shooting at Corvus. He slices at her with his glaive and she falls back. He jumps down to the table Vision was on but Vision wasn't there. Vision comes up behind him and grabs him making both of them crash and fall out of the window.

Pietro groans as he sits up. "We've got a Vision problem." He informs as he gets up and rushes down to the battle field.

"Somebody get to Vision!" Steve yells.

"I got him!" Bruce flies overhead and Y/n follows him.

"On my way." Wanda says before she's punched by Proxima. She falls into a ditch made by a Thresher and Proxima jumps down beside her and turns her over.

"He'll die alone. As will you." Proxima says and Wanda winces.

"She's not alone." Proxima looks up to see Nat. She turns her head and sees Okoye. Proxima lunges for Nat and the three proceed to fight.