34. Americas most wanted.

He looked pale. He looked sick. I wanted nothing more than to give Sammy the bestest snuggle ever and make him feels better. But the glass separated us, keeping me away from my big brother.

Cas shifted me on his hip, he had to pick me ups so that I could see Sammy properly through the glass. It made me feel sad that they were still keeping me from him, if it was their brother then they would be ables to give him snuggles, but cause I'm not big, I can't do what I want.

"Smalls, a-are you listening?"

I looked back over at Sammy and he offered a pained smile. I wish I could stops his hurting, like he did for me so many times. When I was sick he used to make me special cookies and he let me eat them warm. One time, Dean snuck in while they were coolings and he ate a whole cookie in one bite. Sammy shouted at him and then started to laugh cause De burnt his mouth. I wish we could go backs to how it used to be.

"Y-your gonna be okay" Sammy croaked "Were gonna get through this to-together and..."The rest of his sentence was cut short as he bent over and began to cough loads and it looked like he was hurting a lot.

Cas made a noise and tensed up as we couldn't do anything to stop Sammy from hurting. The only thing we was told to do was keep our distance from the people that are sick, but it's hard cause it's Sammy and I don't like staying aways from him.

Once his coughs went away he began talking again, taking a drink of water every now and then to soothe his throat. While we were still talking, Glenny walked in the same room as my Sammy and we began to talk to him too, but he didn't stick around for too long cause he wanted to help to other people. Sammy tried to too but Glenny told him offs cause he said he's not well enough and he's lucky that he could even have the effort to speak to us, and told him that he had to go back and rest soon.

Sammy slowly put his hand up to the glass and I did the same, my tiny hand against his gigantic one.

"Cas, you keep her safe for me."

"I will. I won't let anything hurt her, and we will get you better."

"Smalls, I have to go, but I'll see you again soon I promise."

My chin wobbled as I felt my eyes get watery. I didn't wanna leave Sammy. What if he got too sick and I never see him again! What if somebody else dies and gets to Sammy!

Cas squoze me lightly and I took a deep breath and looked at Sammys face. His eyes didn't shine like normal and he had sweat all over his face. He looked pale and not good. His hair was really messy and stuck to his face where he had been sweating.

"I love you Sammy."

"I love you too Smalls. I love you so much."

...

As me and Cas walked into our cell block, Rick just came out of his cell. I let go of Cas's hand after tellings him that I would meet him in my cell and toddled over to Ricky and he bent down and gave me a hug.

"Did you go to see your brother?"

I nodded against his chest and my chest felt really tight and I started crying. Ricky picked me up and held me against his chest as he walked in slow circles and stroked my back. I sobbed into his shoulder and squoze him tight.

"I wa-want my daddy."

"Shh shh shh. I know honey. He should be back tomorrow, he went to get some medicine to make everybody better."

I liked Rickys hugs. He didn't hug me often which made them more special. But the best hugs are off Dean. He's like a big cuddle monster and my favourite snuggles were the ones when he came to pick me up from Uncle Bobbys sometimes after they fought scary monsters. He would squish me up and give me AMAZING cuddles. But not anymore. He's gone.