chapter 4

After some days,
Raisha wanted to take Ain outside, but she wasn't agreeing.

"We should go out. You haven't le the house, since you came to Peshawar. It's not healthy for you." Raisha said, touching her hair.

"I am perfectly fine, aunt. I need to study right now." Ain said, holding her hand. Raisha sighed knowing that she wasn't going to budge.

They were having tea in the garden area in the evening when Zarkhan arrived in his prado.

Hamdaan was the first one to notice, "Your son is back." He told Raisha, who stood up in excitement. A small smile came on Hamdaan's face too. He was a part of his heart. Ain kept her head down wishing that she could just disappear.

Zarkhan took off his sunglasses as he came towards them. Raisha hugged him "You have been gone for so long." She complained. Zarkhan held her hand and kissed it with love. Doesn't matter how cold or ruthless he was, he loved his family. They held a special place in his heart.

Zarkhan hugged his father as well, then sat down when he saw a girl sitting there with her head bowed. She was nervously playing with her hands. He could see the long brown hair, which was naturally varying in shades. Her milky hands with adorable trimmed nails were visible to him.

"This is Ain." Raisha introduced as she saw his eyes on Ain.

"Sweetie, this is my son, you keep on hearing about." Raisha said laughing so ly as if enjoying a private joke.

"Ain." he took her name unintentionally, as if testing how it felt on his lips and strangely, it felt sweet, sweeter than any name ever did.

Hearing her name, Ain instinctively raised her head, her breath halting, as she saw him sitting in the chair in front of her. His cold grey eyes were on her, which felt ready to suck her soul away. His sharp features highlighted his eyes, it looked like a carved statue. He was in a jeans shirt with a leather jacket on his arm.
It was the first time Zarkhan understood how it felt to sit with a breath stuck in his chest. It felt like he wasn't there for a moment. The shy girl sitting in front of him had li ed her head and he got a view of her beautifully adorable face, everything about her looked so , her beautiful eyes, rosy cheeks, her lips .... everything looked untouchable. The dimple on her chin was what attracted him the most. Before he could say anything or look away, Ain got up fumbling "I will ask saba to get tea." She said and headed inside, more like running, so that she could hide from him.

Zarkhan shook his head as she disappeared. He cleared his throat and turned towards his mother. She was telling him about Ain. How happy she was, about Ain living with them. Zarkhan listened to his mother carefully.

He saw his dad sitting with apprehension in his eyes, his hands bound together, Zarkhan got up, excusing himself. He didn't want his father to read him.

But maybe it was too late already..... Hamdaan had seen something in Zarkhan's eyes at a single glance of Ain. He didn't want to read it or comprehend it, so he sighed deeply, deciding to leave it for now.
Ain didn't come out of her room before dinner. She didn't want to run into him, even if it was unintentionally.

They all sat down and had dinner together. Ain kept her head down as Zarkhan was sitting in front of her. Raisha kept telling her she needed to eat this and that, but she wasn't hungry.

"Ain, the books you needed are in the living room." Hamdaan said, telling her about the books his man had dropped just an hour ago. Ain looked up and a smile broke on her face, it was a way for her to say thank you.
Zarkhan's eyes forgot turning back to his plate seeing the smile on her face, Ain's smile faltered when her eyes took him in. Whilst his sole focus was on her. A er that, Ain didn't dare to look up. She quickly finished eating and got up excusing herself.

_____________

Jo meri ruh me wo utri thi

To wqt kb lga tha

Wo ai, smai or phir dil bn gai
___________
Salaam readers! Heres an update . 😁❤️

About request to write longer chapters , i write as much as i can . I have to do my homework too . Hope that you all will understand.🌼