~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5~

You walked into the living room with the ninja on your hands "Okay, so we'll do whatever you want today and tomorrow you guys will train." You said as you sat down and placed your hands on the coffee table in front of the couch.
    "Do we have to?" Kai asked as they stepped off your hand "Well someone has to keep you in style." You chuckled as you pulled your hands back when they got off your hands "(He's/She's) right guys. This is what Master Wu would've wanted." Lloyd said with a sigh.
    You sighed as well "What do you guys want to do?" You asked, resting your elbows on your knees "I don't know...do you have any video games?" Jay asked, making the ninja perk up. You hummed "Yeah but the controllers are a bit big to you." You said standing up to go grab a controller to compare the size.
    "Oh, well..." Jay trailed off as you walked back over with an (Xbox/PlayStation) controller then set it next to them "Woah! It is huge!" Nya yelled, "It's massive." Zane said as they walked over to the controller. As you were watching them inspect the huge controller you got a little idea "How about you all control one controller?" You asked, making them look up at you "Like...together?" Lloyd asked, making you nod.
    "I don't see why we can't at least try." Cole said with his arms crossed "Yeah, it can kinda be like training..." Jay said as you stood up whilst stretching "Yeah, you guys can use teamwork to play the game." You said as you walked away to grab another controller for yourself.
    "It all leads back to training doesn't it?" Kai asked as you walked back over with a controller and some game cases "I seems to." Zane said as you sat back down "Okay, let me pick a game that shouldn't be too hard for you." You said as you set the controller next to you and began to scroll through your games.
    After a bit of searching, you decided on a simple game 'Minecraft'. "Would you guys be okay playing Minecraft?" You asked showing the case to the ninjas "Sure. It may not be our favorite, but we like it." Nya said, making you smile "Okay then, let's play."

-Some gaming moments later-

    After you played Minecraft with them you went to the kitchen to have dinner with the ninjas. Thankfully they can eat your type of food, you decided to eat some mashed potatoes for dinner. (B/N) did come in but you told him he could eat whilst watching tv so he was in the living room where he couldn't see the ninja.
    Whilst (B/N) was distracted you did sneak into his room and grabbed six lego bowls and spoons he had, (B/N) enjoyed legos, and he had a bunch. You weren't too surprised that he had this stuff.
    When you got back into the kitchen you put some mashed potatoes in the bowls then handed them to the ninjas. "Here you go. Enjoy." You said as they began to eat "Mmmm...This is amazing..." Kai awed "I know..." Nya awed making you smile.
    They told you earlier that the man didn't feed them that well, you gave them some saltine crackers before at school so you decided to give them some nice warm food. "Thanks, (Y/N)." Jay thanked, making you smile down at him "You're welcome, Jay." You said lowering your finger in front of his face making him flinch make and yelp.
    "Boop." You said poking his face, making him jump then chuckle "Hehe...boop." Jay chuckled blushing a bit making you chuckle "Cute..." You whispered with a smirk. The others chuckled at Jay "Still thanks for the food (Y/N). It may be only just mashed potatoes but it's the best meal we've had in a while." Lloyd thanked making the others nod in agreement.
    You put on a wider smile "You're welcome again. Now eat your food, take all the time you need, we're not in a rush. " You chuckled, making them nod then continue eating. You sighed then continued to eat as well...these strange little ninjas...are going to change your life aren't they?

Word Count: 720 Words