Chapter 6 School Prank Night

The entire summer I've been reading through all my grimoires, and that's a lot. I've been perfecting spells I'm rusty at. I've been brooding potions I might need and planting important plants such as vervain and wolves-bane. Tonight's prank night and I've been having a gut feeling that Klaus will be there, and of course I've been having visions of him, he's been trying to make hybrids but of course it wouldn't work he would need Elena or My blood. I wanted so badly to tell him but the spirits told me no to, they said he would soon find out and that would probably be tonight. I got ready and brought a bag full of mouse traps, caroline ordered me to bring a bunch of them for a prank, somehow I became a messenger/helper, I hate her acting so sweet all the time, please I know she killed a man. I never once killed anybody even though I'm a werewolf, when I got my magic I also unlocked my werewolf side. So now I'm on the way to school bringing a bag full of mouse traps.

............................
At the School
...........................

When I went inside the school it was deserted, Klaus must have arrived. In the distance I could see Taylor running chased by a blond original, Klaus's sister Rebekah.
I had a feeling that they were all in the gym so I walked towards it, my boots clicking in the floor sending vibrations and clicking sound all through the hallway..
Opening the door I could see Elena, Bonnie and Mat Crying over a dead Tyler, he must be in transition.
"Look who's come to join the party." Klaus's voice boomed through out the gym.
"Clary run!" Elena screamed, is she worried? But before I could do anything Klaus had his hand griping my neck, if the scene was different this would be so erotic. I knew he would kill me to set an example so I put my shield down, that will make him know that I'm his mate.
"Would you really kill me Nic?" I asked smiling at him and inching closer gazing my lips on his left ear.
"Are you crazy! Get away from him!" Bonnie yelled, scared of what Klaus might do. I looked into Klaus's eyes and saw love, he finally realizes who I am.
"Impossible." is all he says. I put an air bubble around us so no one would be able to hear.
"Darling listen to me, they can't hear us but they also don't know that I'm a witch, I'm actually a hybrid like you. I'm a witch and a werewolf, I think you figured out that I'm your mate. But I don't want them to know that so you need to act like the ruthless man I know you are and throw me across the room, don't worry I won't get hurt. I am a hybrid after all." I told him.
"No I can't do that, I won't. I've always been alone but now I found you and we will be together forever and I can't hurt you." he said as his beautiful blue eyes glanced with tears.
"Don't cry darling, I've waited for you for so long, just do this now I promise you I won't get hurt. You need to put on that sexy smirk and throw me. Now!" I put down the air bubble as he throw me across the room. I landed with a loud bang.
"What, what are you?" I asked frightened.
"You didn't tell your dear sister Elena?" Klaus said amused.
"Elena what's he talking about?" She didn't answer.
"Tell me now!" I screamed at her.
"He's an original vampire." she said.
"Is this a joke, elena vampires aren't real."
"He is one and so is caroline Stephan and Damon, Bonnie is a witch." elena explained.
"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked sounding hurt, a tear even spilled.
"I didn't want you I worry."
"That's a lie you never cared about me, you wanted me out! Tell me the truth why didn't you want me to know?" I asked.
"You want to know why? Because your pathetic your human, Matty might be human but at least he isn't like you. No one likes you Clarissa, I don't even know why we bother to help you. Damon was right we should have just given you to Klaus instead of me! Your a worthless pathetic excuse for a human!" From all the nasty things elena says to me that one really hurt. Before I knew it tears were streaming down my olive skin. I stood up and walked away, but not before getting a glimpse of Klaus, he was in the verge of breaking down probably because he felt what I felt. I smiled at him and walked away. For all I care Elena can be dead.