24

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

3rd person POV

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It was a week into the second semester of the school year after the summer holidays. Nothing much changed, except the kids needed to adapt to their usual sleeping schedules in contrast to the ones they had during the break.

It was the Monday of the second week when a great irregularity happened in front of the school. A black SUV was parked by the gates and a girl, young but dressed to impress, leaned against the massive fence, that seemed more like a wall. From head to toe she was wearing designer clothes, paired with a extremely rare purse and black sunglasses. A majority of the high schoolers passing her did not recognize her, but some found her slightly familiar. In particular one girl did.

As the girl against the wall checked her watch, Seulbi, queen of the school, stopped dead in her tracks seeing her. The 2 girls behind her also stopped as if in a daze, following their leader like the obedient puppies they are. The smirk on Seulbi's face only grew as she came closer, recognizing the annoyingly familiar face.

"Oh my god, Lee Haeun, it's been a while!" Seulbi screeched out in the most 'nice' tone she's ever used towards this person.

The girl leaning against the wall turned at the mention of the familiar name, but stayed quiet as the other invaded her personal space. Seulbi didn't seem bothered by the fact the girl was wearing heels, making her shorter. Made her feel even more dominant in fact.

Seulbi looked the girl up and down and she almost laughed. "What's with the show? Are you trying to get back at me? Didn't think you'd be low enough to wear fake designer." Her and her minions burst out laughing. That caught the attention of the students passing by and slowly there was a crowd gathering up. The girl against the wall only raised an eyebrow, not even a little intimidated, just slightly confused by the situation.

Seulbi decided to test the other's limits and stepped even closer. She took a lock of her hair and twisted it using her fingers. "Shorter hair looks good on you, Haeunnie. Maybe shave it off completely, maybe you'll look less like a clown." Seulbi giggled again. On the other hand, the other girl just observed, slowly growing irritated by the 'queen of the school'.

Seulbi seemed to notice the others neutral state and seemed to be bother by that. Therefore, she reached out and grabbed her glasses, soon after throwing them to the ground.

The bulky man in the black SUV was about to get out of the vehicle but with a single hand gesture the girl leaning against the wall made him sit still. She really wanted to see how the situation would unfold.

Then, Seulbi truly decided to test the other's patience. She leaned into the girls ear and whispered:

"Maybe if you were more cooperative I would be nicer to you. You don't want the things that happened to you before break to happen again, do you?"