22

- Asia -

"kentrell ?" i bit on my bottom lip as he kept touching me as we just got in the house from school

"what ?" he looked up at me tryna slide his hands in my shorts.

"stop" i chuckled moving his hands , "not now"

"mane come on a nigga horny and u got these lil ass shorts on slime" he tugged on the waistband of my shorts.

i sighed thinking about it biting over my lowly lip.

"okay"

"wait you being dead ass ?" he said excitedly.

i nodded my head laughing a lil. this nigga was hard asf.

"bet" he smirked backing me into a wall by the front door pinning my hands above my head.

he took that as a chance to atttach his lips to mine.

ofc i kissed him back lifting my head up a little since he was taller then me.

i felt his tongue glide across my teeth but i kept my teeth close together. his hand rised up as he tightly gripped my neck causing me to gasp. once my mouth was open he slipped his wet tongue into my mouth.

i moaned lowly into the kiss slipping my tongue inside his mouth as well. for a while our tongues started gliding and exploring each other's mouths and i was enjoying every part of it.

why didn't i fuck him sooner ?

he picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist pushing me up against the wall.

"how u want it ma ?" he mumbled.

"rough" i bit on my lower lip.

he smirked attaching our lips together once again taking us upstairs.

i wrapped my arms around his neck tightly sucking on his tongue.

he walked into the room kicking the door closed behind him throwing my on the bed.

"damn nigga" i smacked my lips.

felt like a bitch was getting whip lash.

"shut yo ass up & get undressed" he rolled his eyes taking his shirt off and sliding down his sweats.

"okay okay damn" i slightly rolled my eyes starting to take off my closer.

"hurry yo ass up !" he yelled causing me to jump.

i quickly took my clothes off laying back on the bed fully naked.

he stared down at me licking his lips mumbling a few things under his bed before crawling on top of me.

"you ready ?" he smirked.

"fasho" i smirked back.

he shook his head chuckling pulling down his boxers propping my legs up.

"wait wait no i'm not" i shook my head staring at his i'm guessing 9 1/2 inch dick ?

"nahh ain't no going back now" he said looking deep into my eyes before slowly sliding into me.

"fuck" i moaned lowly.

"damn yo shit tight" he lowly grunted bringing my legs up higher starting to speed up his pace.

"oh my god" i mumbled under my breath closing my eyes.

"open them bitches befo' i have to do some shit to you yo ass gone regret in the mornin'" he glared at me.

i shook my head keeping my eyes closed moaning lowly.

"bet" was all i heard before his dick was took out of me.

"wtf kentrell-"

i was cut off by him ramming his dick inside of me.

"F-fuckkkk oh my god !" i moaned loudly gripping on the sheets.

"ahh shit!" he grunted biting his lower lip.

"ouuu kentrell fuckkk" i continued to moan as he kept his same pace.

Omniscient🥰

"nah you not wet enough" kentrell smirked pulling out of her.

"w-what you mean ?" asia looked at him out of breath.

he spread her legs wider ignoring her question placing his head in between her clit.

he started to slowly rub on her clit while looking up at her.

asia kept her mouth a little open trying to suppress her moans.

"so u ain't gone moan fa me ? bet" kentrell said before placing his tongue on her clit.

"fuckkk" asia moaned feeling his wet tongue on her already throbbing clit.

he groaned against her clit sending vibrations through asia's body causing her to moan loudly again.

"you like that ?" he asked while sliding a finger in her pumping it fastly.

asia was lost for words. she couldn't answer the question.

"answer me now !" he raised his voice pounding his fingers inside of her.

"y-yes kentrell ahhh yesss" she moaned grabbing onto some of his hair.

"that's not my name" he used his thumb yo rub her clit continuing to pound his fingers.

"fuckkk daddy i-i'm boutta cum" she moaned loudly throwing her head fully back.

kentrell had a smirk on his face watching her legs shake vigorously before placing his tongue back on her clit roughly sucking on it.

asia moaned loudly releasing all over his face not being able to take it anymore.

he smirked licking it all up sitting up lining his dick back up with her entrance.

he didn't ask if she was ready this time and roughly rammed into her.

~

lord forgive me for this horrible chapter 😔

i feel like i need to read the whole bible now.

how u enjoyed this chapter. byeee.