FIFTEEN

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: Alone
Artist: Nico Collins
Chapter Name: ⚠️ It's Only A Matter Of Time ⚠️
__________________________________________________________________________________

K A T S U K I

Blood.

Blood everywhere.

What have I done? What have I done? I killed him. I killed him.

"YOUNG BAKUGOU, PLEASE! WE NEED YOU TO BREATHE!" The voice of my favorite pro hero is drowned out by the whispers of the evil voice in my head.

He's dead.

He's dead.

Your fault.

Your fault.

You did this.

Y A G I

Midoriya flatlined in the middle of surgery. They're trying everything they can to get him back. Even Recovery Girl's in there with them. Aizawa is talking to the front desk manager, while I'm sitting and trying to console young Bakugou.

Oh this poor kid.

"My boy, you did nothing wrong. I promise. Just please, I need you to focus on me." I impatiently say to my student. Bakugou suddenly grabs his hair and tries to rip it out. I take his hands in mine and try to guide him out of this state.

"You're alright, my boy. Young Midoriya is strong; I believe in him. You should too." I politely encourage my student to at least attempt to think more positively about the situation.

"HURRY UP, WE GOT A HEARTBEAT!"

"STABILIZE IT!"

Aizawa, Bakugou and I all turn our heads towards the sound of yelling. More doctors swiftly sprint into the room that holds young Izuku. This kid; what happened to him?

"It's my fault." Bakugou blurts out, "This is all my fault!" The kid screams. I pull the kid into a tight, bone-crushing hug, my emotions shifting like a seesaw.

"No, Katsuki," I pronounce sternly, "this is not your fault. No matter your relationship with young Izuku, this was not at all, and never your fault."

"BUT IT FUCKING IS! I'M THE ONE WHO TOLD HIM TO FUCKING DO THIS!"

Aizawa whips his head over to look at the boy in front of me. I look at the guilty expression he wears. My jaw and heart both drop in shock. I knew young Bakugou had been extremely mean to young Midoriya in the past; I never expected that Katsuki had ever told the kid to kill himself.

"IM SORRY!" The boy screams out with heartful emotion, "I'm sorry..."

Young Bakugou clutches my shirt, trying to muffle the sound of his sobbing. I share a look with Aizawa, who nods at me to ask. I open my mouth to question, "When exactly did you tell young Midoriya to...you know?"