Good Morning

[M]

LISA POV

My eyes snap open and I'm in a room that's not my own. I twist my head and look at the angel sleeping peacefully beside me. Her naked body is wrapped up in the sheets as she cuddles into my side. The memories of last night flooded back and I was filled with happiness and satisfaction, feeling like I was floating.

All I can do is stare at her, watching her chest rise and fall with every breath. The marks on her chest as a result of someone harming her, that fucking asshole. Making her feel like she wasn't beautiful anymore because of what he did to her. I swear to god I will kill him if he ever tried anything again.

I reach out slowly and trace the scar that curls around her side, I can tell just from touching it that when it was raw, it would have been deep. The skin around it is a light purple colour, showing the healing process in her flesh. I scrape my nails along the soft tissue of her scars, gently touching them.

The second she took her shirt off last night and exposed her secret to me, everything made sense. The way her stomach looked deformed while we were jogging, how I could feel it being uneven when she had asked me to help her stretch, and the way she refused to wear anything that would show a hint of skin around that area.

And it had made me break a little inside knowing that she feels like she needs to hide because of someone else's evil deed.

"Good morning beautiful"

Her morning after sex voice is raspy and deep. Her Aussie accent complimenting everything. I jump, not realising I had woken her up, and pull my hand away from her skin.

"You can touch them... I don't mind" She looks down at me, moving her arm so I could visibly see all of her marks, plus a fresh set of hickeys left across her tits from my eager mouth just hours before.

I abandon her stomach and direct my attention towards her face instead, reaching up to cup her chubby cheeks and pulling her lips towards mine. I must have caught her off guard because she lets out a surprised whimper but soon enough melts into the kiss, pulling me closer to her by the middle.

"Uh... I kinda left a few..." I gesture towards her chest and her smile grows when she looks down at the marks that I left last night.

"I definitely left some too..." I look down at my own chest, purple love bites are spread out across my breasts, deeper colouring in the ones closer to my nipples where Rosie had paid the most attention. These were my first real hickeys, excluding the one she left a couple of weeks ago from sucking on my neck.

"Also, I've never realised how large your hands actually are..." she giggles and lifts up my arm, threading her fingers through my own.

"Really? I remember when I first moved here, Jennie pointed out how huge my hands are. She would put my palm over her face to show people how big they were." I smile at the memory, Jennie's antics never failing to make me laugh. "She reckons they were the first thing she noticed about me".

"They feel so good though" her voice drops and she guides my hand down towards her legs, an innocent but sexy smile plastered on her face.

I immediately feel the wetness pooling in between my legs. She lets out a breath when my fingers run through her slick lips, using her own arousal to drench her pussy completely.

I throw the blanket back so it won't get in the way, both of our naked bodies completely exposed to the sunlight flowing through her bedroom window. We both sit up and she pulls me over top of her, our foreheads press together when I slide one finger inside of her.

Her jaw drops open and she sucks in a breath as I push my finger all the way in. Her walls clench against my single finger and I think that if I were a man, she would definitely have trouble taking in my size. She's just so fucking tight.

"More... more fingers Lis" She reaches up and grips my shoulder hard as I add a second finger into her heat, stretching her small hole. "Fuck..."

"God, you're so tight". I groan when I feel her clench down on my moving fingers as if she was trying to trap them inside. She just bites hard into her bottom lip and nods, her face screwed up and her stomach muscles clenched while she raises her hips to meet my thrusts.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Are you in there?"

Neither of us have time to process the third voice that joins us. The door is flung open before both of us can react and a brunette that looks just like Rosie is revealed. She gasps at the sight in front of her, Rosie and I both butt naked, her legs spread open and my fingers plunged deep inside of her pussy. The girl screams and slams the door shut.

"Ally!" Rosie yells out and sits up, my fingers sliding out of her.

"Who was that?" We both scramble to put clothes on, embarrassed at being caught getting dirty.

"My sister..."