Alice

[M]

"That was your sister?" I stumble over myself trying to put some pants on so Rosie can go and talk to the poor girl outside. Rosie nods and opens the door to her bedroom, me following at her heels.

Just what I fucking needed. My first ever impression on this woman is now the girl that was fingering her baby sister at fucking 8.00 am.

The brunette girl is as red as the both of us, eyeing us awkwardly. Obviously, I was a little preoccupied before, but looking at her now, she's actually really pretty. She looks a lot like Rosie, but there are definitely ways to tell them apart.

"Sorry for barging in... I needed that dress that I gave to you a few weeks ago and well, when you didn't answer the door I used the key you gave me. I heard noises coming from your room so I thought you might have been showering or listening to music or something". The girl picks at her fingernails and talks slowly, her eyes dating between the two of us.

"It's okay Ally, just next time call to make sure I'm not doing anything..." Rosie just fixes up the flannel shirt that she pulled out of her draw at random, which was buttoned up all wrong. The both of us sporting sex hair and hickeys. "Uh anyways, Lisa, this is my sister, Alice"

I bow at the older girl, my face still flushed red with embarrassment. My bare feet were cold against the wooden floor. Rosie shuffled closer to me and laced her fingers with mine, the both of us still looking guilty as hell.

"Alice, this is my girlfriend, Lisa". Alice bows right back to me and I think all three of us can agree that this is the most fucking awkward meeting that any of us have gone through.

The brunette cocks an eyebrow at her sister, then looks me up and down. "Girlfriend? So... no Jordan?"

Rosie gulps audibly, stuttering for a few moments. "Lisa is Jordan".

Alice turns to me, her face one of confusion but that quickly morphed into a smile. "Nice to meet you, Lisa"

"I'll be back in just a second" Rosie runs off into her bedroom, leaving me alone in the middle of the apartment with Alice.

"How did you and Rosie meet?" Alice asks quite possibly the worst question she could have and I feel the panic building up inside of me.

I let out a breath and try to find a way to answer her question without actually answering it. "Uh, we met earlier this year, nearly nine months ago now. But we have been seeing each other for nearly seven".

The woman nods, a smile forming on her lips. She had looked me up and down a few times, but under her gaze, I wasn't uncomfortable despite what she had just walked in on.

Rosie hurries back into the room, clutching a red dress that looked much more expensive than anything I owned. "Here it is". She placed the dress on the counter and stepped back until she was beside me again.

Alice turns to my girlfriend. "She's cute. Have you told mum about her, Rosie?"

"No!" Rosie yells her answer a little too quickly and much too loud, making Alice cock an eyebrow at the both of us. "Mum can't know!"

"Is it because she's a girl? Chae, you know Mum will be fine with it. You don't have to be scared or ashamed." The older girls voice goes soft and she takes a few steps towards us, I can feel Rosie's hand shaking. So, I squeeze it tighter and bring my other hand around to grab onto it as well.

"No, I'm not ashamed of her! I want to tell everyone about her. But it's just that..." She trails off and looks at me as if she's asking my permission. I give her a single nod and a small smile. "She's my student..."