Ten

Like Katusk's house, Momo's house was large as well. 

Standing outside two Alphas, Mina and Sero, were right outside the black haired Alpha's front door, waiting for the vehicle to show up. Kiri got out of the driver's seat, Kaminari out of the passenger, and Mina and Sero walking to the door that opened to the seat Izuku sat at. 

"Alright, he'll probably want to just go to bed, since he's in Heat we grabbed one of Katsuki's jackets and a shirt" Jiro explained to Mina and Sero, and the two Alphas nodded. 

Slowly Kiri picked up Izuku, holding him bridal style, and carried him into a spare room in Momo's place. "I'll stay with him tonight, so he doesn't wake up in a panic" Jiro said, "And even if he does, I'll make sure he doesn't do anything irrational". 

"Okay. Goodnight" Momo, Mina, Sero, Kaminari, and Kiri left the two Omegas in the room, closing the door. Momo walked Kiri and Kaminari to the door. "Call me if anything happens" Kiri said, talking with a slight bit of his Alpha voice in the mixture, an accident on the Alpha's behalf.

"I will" Momo nodded, and Kiri felt confident in his friends, "And none this will be spoken to him" Kiri got into the driver's seat, his Omega getting into the passenger seat. "Of course, drive safe" Momo watched as he drove out of her driveway, going back inside to give more information to Mina and Sero about the situation. 

==

"Izuku!"

He noticed that his Omega was gone almost immediately, the scent noticeably weaker than before. He ran into the room, seeing the Omega gone and the window opened. "Omega" He whispered, crouching by the window seal, smelling his Omega's scent mixing with two other Omegas.

After a moment he figured it out. 

Kaminari and Jiro's scent. 

He stood up, feeling his anger rise. "Mine" Running out the room, he picked up his phone, dialing Kiri, but it went straight to voicemail. He tried Momo, Jiro, Kaminari, and even Izuku's phone. But they all went to voicemail, and Izuku's phone rang upstairs, left in the Omega's room. 

"I'll get you soon" He knew that he wouldn't be able to handle a fight without sleep, and just went to bed, deciding to go for him in the morning.

==

They both woke up at the same time. Izuku filled with fear, Katsuki filled with anger. 

Jiro helped him start a shower, still a bit off from his Heat as he didn't mate and it would last longer now, and went to make him some food that would be light on his stomach.

Katsuki quickly showered and eat, deciding to start at Kirishima's house to look for his Omega. Grabbing his keys and phone and out the door, roughly driving out of the driveway. 

==

"Hey" Momo's soft voice brought Izuku out of his daze, shooting his head to look at the taller Alpha. "Yeah?" He asked, seeing Mina look at him with concern on her face. "Are you okay?" Momo asked, wanting to rub his shoulder, but knew it would upset the Omega during his Heat. 

"Yeah, just tired" Izuku answered, standing up and putting his dirty plate in the sink, the Alphas watching as his sluggish movements.

They waited until they knew he was into the room before they started talking. "I think his inner Omega is bit off since he had his Alpha during the start of the Heat, but when he got a pause, he didn't have him anymore" Mina commented, "I agree, this will be hard on him, but, it'll be worth it" Momo sighed. 

==

Izuku slowly laid onto the bed, and had his face in the pillow as he cried. He sobbed and screamed, letting all of the pent up emotions out. 

He just wish he had an Alpha that loved him. He wishes he never went to that school, that school the didn't let him be young, be stupid. 

"Izuku" Jiro stood in the doorway, pity written all over her face in her tone of voice. She quietly walked over to the bed, sitting next to him, and rubbing his back. "Hey, I'm here" Jiro whispered, and was startled when the green haired Omega suddenly hugged her, tightly. 

She immediately hugged back, keeping her own tears at bay. "Thank you" Izuku said through his hiccups. "Of course". 

==

 The blonde haired Alpha showed up at Kiri's house, his scent filled with rage and desperation. Kiri heard the car driving into the driveway, and heard Katsuki slam the door shut. "Kaminari, please go upstairs" Kiri didn't want Kaminari to get involved in the fight. 

Kiri quickly texted the group chat that had Momo, Mina, Jiro, and Sero in it, 'Katsuki's here'. He threw his phone on the couch when he heard banging, like a police officer knocking. 

Kiri had mixed feelings for the person he called a friend for so many years, never would have guessed that Katsuki would be the type of person to mistreat the one person in his life that is supposed to be the most special. 

Kiri slowly opened the rather large door, seeing Katsuki standing there anger in his scent and all over his face. "Where is he?" Katsuki literally growled at the man he called his best friend. 

"What do you mean?" Kiri tried to play dumb, but Kiri was not a good lier, at all.  

"Move" Katsuki shoved his way into the other Alpa's house, and Kiri quickly walked to match the speed of Katsuki. "He's not here" Kiri stated, making Katsuki turned to the red head, shoving him into the wall. "Give him back" Katsuki growled, glaring deeply into Kiri's eyes.

"I can't and won't tell you" Kiri growled back, "You've gone too far Bakugou, you need to change your behavior and you need to change it now". 

That seemed to get at something in Katsuki as he let go of Kiri and went quiet, his eyes wide. "I know what you've been through, but your mother isn't you. You don't need to treat your Omega like she did to her's" Kiri was quieter than he usually ways, and Katsuki looked over at him.

"Can I change? And even if I can, Izuku will never trust me, or forgive me. Not that I blame him" Katsuki sighed, rubbing him face. "It may take time" Kiri rubbed his back, the two Alphas now standing in silence. 

==

1077 Words

Published, 04/13/2020

Okay. I have two ideas on how to end this, a happy ending. Or a sad ending. I'm still deciding.