~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6~

It was the next day...you were already at school and walking over to your group of friends with Sophia by your side and the ninja in your belt bag. "Morning guys." You greeted with a wave as you walked up to your friends "Morning (Y/N)." Jasmine said with a wave "Hey guys guess what! (Y/N)'s parents are on vacation and (she/he/they) has the house to herself!"
    You tensed up...why does Sophia have to have a big mouth?..."Really? Can we hang out on Saturday? If your parents will be gone for that long." Xaveir asked with glee making you wince "They're gone until Monday but...I don't know..." You trailed off no knowing what to do...
    "Aww c'mon (Y/N)! It'll be fun!" Sophia cheered as you sighed "I-I'll think about it." You said glancing down at your belt bag. "Now now guys. If (Y/N) doesn't want us over at her house that's fine." Jasmine said with a shrug of her shoulders "Y-Yeah...it's her decision." Yinyana cutted in "It's not like I don't want you over I-"
    "Hey (Y/N)~" You cringed as you looked to your side to see (E/N) and her friends "Hey...(E/N)..." You wanted to gag at her name. (E/N) glances down at your belt bag with a smirk "Why are you wearing that ugly belt bag?" (E/N) asked as her little friend giggled.
    "Because (she/he/they) can! Simpleton!" Marida snarled, making you chuckle "Excuse me?" (E/N) asked offended at the word even though she barely knew what it meant. "That bag is disgusting, just so you know." (E/N)'s friend said, trying to join the conversation.
    "At least (she's/he's/they're) not breaking the dress code." Jasmine said, glaring at (E/N)'s shirt which was slightly showing her stomach. When (E/N) heard some snickers and snorts from the other students her cheeks puffed up "You know what to do!" (E/N) yelled looking at her boyfriend. Her boyfriend put on a smirk "I'll take that."
    Out of nowhere (E/N)'s boyfriend whipped his hand down to your hips then snatched the belt bag "HEY!" You yelled as (E/N)'s boyfriend ran off and (E/N) and her friend laughed.
    "NO RUNNING IN THE HALLS!" Out of nowhere (E/N)'s boyfriend stopped to see one of the teachers in front of him, Mister Bruce. He was your favorite teacher, he may be strict but he was chill around the good kids. "H-Hi Mister Bruce..." (E/N)'s boyfriend greeted nervously as Mr. Bruce glared down at him "Give me the bag."
    (E/N)'s boyfriend sighed as he handed the bag to Mr. Bruce "Lunch Detention with me. Don't be late." Mr Bruce said making (E/N)'s Boyfriend groan "Fine..." (E/N)'s Boyfriend began to walk back to the group as you walked over to Mr. Bruce.
    "Thanks Mr. Bruce." You thanked him as he handed back your bag. You held the bag close "Your welcome (Y/N)." Me. Bruce said as you sigh "Please be okay..." you mumbled "What was that?"
    You jumped then looked up at Me. Bruce "Nothing, I just need to go use the bathroom." You said then speed walked past him "Okay, see you after lunch!"
    You walked into the bathroom then into a stall "Are you guys okay?" You asked as you sat down on the toilet and opened the belt bag letting them crawl out onto your lap.
    "Yeah...what happened?" Cole asked dizzily as he sat down onto your lap "My ex-friend's boyfriend took the bag and ran off. Luckily one of my teachers stopped him and gave me back the bag. I'm sorry I let him take you."
    You lowered your hand down next to Nya then she clung onto your finger for support "We know you didn't mean it, (Y/N)." Nya said "Your apology is accepted." Zane said, making you smile then sigh.
    "I'll make sure it never happens again." You said making them smile up at you "Thanks, (Y/N)." Kai thanked as you chuckled. "I'm just trying my best. Now c'mon, class should start soon." You said making them nod then start to climb back into the bag.
    "Also Guys...one more question." You said making Lloyd look up at you "Hit it." Lloyd said as the others peaked out from the bag "Are you guys going to be okay with my friends over on Saturday?"
    The ninja turned to each other "One moment please." Lloyd said then climbed into the bag with the others. After a few seconds of them discussing Lloyd came out to give you the answer.
    "We'll be okay. We can just stay in your belt bag or hide in your room." Lloyd said making you sigh "Are you sure?" You asked just in case they wanted to change their minds.
    "We're sure. We're not here to pull you away from your friends." Lloyd said, making you put on a smile "Thanks, now get in the bag and let's get to class."

I've also changed the age of the little brother to 11, you'll see why soon.

Word Count: 873 words