five

Gryffindor's Common Room

It was currently three in the morning. Harry wanted to continue talking to 'Prince', but after reading that one message, he seemed to have disappeared.

Not that 'Prince' was the only reason, though. Harry also had insomnia and terrible flashbacks of the war that kept him up the moment he tried to sleep.

"Malfoy and the other Deatheaters played a huge part. Why aren't they in Azkaban together with their parents?", Harry muttered.

"I think it's because they're students and Professor McGonagall and Snape stood up for them. Especially Snape, since he's closer to the Slytherins.", Ron chimed in.

Harry propped up himself with his elbows, "Ron? You're awake?".

"Yeah. You're not the only one who gets flashbacks, you know. Most or all of the eighth years have that. Sucks to be us.", Ron joked.

Harry looked away and sighed, "I can't agree more."

"Hey Harry, wanna go to the common room and talk to the other eighth years?"

"The common room? Why would they be there?"

"'Cause the eighth years have been one by one gathering in the common room after lights out. We couldn't sleep, you see.", Ron turned his head to the other beds in the boy's dormitory, causing Harry to turn to loom at the other beds too. They were all empty.

"But how-"

"Harry, we're wizards.", Ron smiled.

"Oh, right."

Harry and Ron got out of their beds and went to the Common Room where they were greeted by many of the eighth years, including Hermione. They were smiling and laughing, but there was no sound heard.

Ron waved to them and Hermione waved her wand. Harry could hear their voices again.

"Woah! Where did y'all get the alcohol?", Ron pointed to the bottles on the table. They included Butterbeer, Firewhiskey, Giggle Water and more.

"We just snuck it in from Hogsmeade. The professors were lenient on us. Draco and Pansy helped us too, considering that Snape found us out first.", Hermione answered.

"Professor McGonagall just told us to make sure we are sober and on time to class the next day.", Neville added.

The rest of the eighth years nodded.

After an hour or so of drinking, Harry decided to go out for a stroll. He was bored and he had both the Cloak of Invisibility and the Marauder's Map, so he probably won't be caught.

He took his cloak and map from his dorm, and headed outside. He didn't really know what to do. Heck, he didn't even know why he went for a stroll while intoxicated. He only knew that it would be a bad idea to be caught outside his common room after lights out.

While stumbling across the courtyard, trying to get his bearings while referring to his map, a name caught his eye on the map. 'Draco Malfoy' was awake and in the bathroom of Moaning Myrtle.

Curious to what he was doing, Harry decided to sneak up to the second floor girl's bathroom.