13: Happy Tears

I woke up, the first thing I notice is that is night time.

"You are finally up," A seductive voice whispers in my ears.

Jimin pulls me closer to him, tingles go all over the skin he touches, I snuggle up closer to him.

"Can you feel it?" Jimin asks excitedly. "The connection between us..."

I hum in response, I finally can feel what Jimin has been feeling all this time.

Jimin and I cuddle for a while before I ask.

"How long was I sleeping?"

"A week and a half" my eyes widen and my body tenses.

"What!?" I exclaim.

"Don't worry babe, everything is going smoothly with the plans for the wedding, you will need to go with Areum later today to try on your dress, and then we will decide about the rest that is left."

I move around in excitement making Jimin laugh.

I'm marrying my soulmate! It is happening.... everything was so fast yet I want it to be faster, I want to be Mrs. Park already. I will finally be able to get rid of this fake last name that the nurse and I randomly pick, it doesn't have any meaning for me.

Park Miyoung, I love the sound of that. I will finally belong to a family... with these thoughts, I fall asleep.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

I start to laugh because Jimin starts to kiss all over my face.

"Wake up Cloudy eyes, it's time to go with Areum."

I open my eyes, I instantly notice that my eyesight is way better than before; I look around with wide eyes, Jimin giggles at me.

"You will notice more changes soon," He says sweetly at me.

I stand up to get dress, Jimin follows me closely, before I strip myself I turn around to face him.

"Are you going to stand there?"

He bites his lips before answering. "I have not had much contact with you all this time." He walks dangerously closer to me. "Yes." He smirks.

My cheeks flush, I turn around choosing my outfit. Once I have everything in my hands I turn around smirking, I look into Jimin's eyes while grabbing the gem of my shirt.

Before I take it off I sprint out of the wardrobe to get into the bathroom. I gasp surprise at the speed I'm running, it takes me nothing to get in the bathroom and lock the door.

Jimin groans at the other side of the room. "Babeee, don't be like that," He whines from the other side of the door.

I giggle in response.

Once I get out of the bathroom I see Jimin pouting with his arms folded over his chest disappointed.

I jump on his arms taking him by surprise, I lean closer to his face and then I start to kiss all over his face. After a while, I stop to see Jimin's face.

"You still disappointed?"

"Yes," Jimin points at his lips, the only place on his face I didn't kiss.

I lean for a peck but when I try to go away Jimin puts his hand behind my neck to deepen the kiss. The kiss feels like heaven, it is better than any other kiss; Jimin takes my bottom lip between his and starts sucking it making me moan softly, when I get the opportunity I bite his lip.

We break the kiss, we both pant. We know if we continue things will heat up more and I'll never get out of here.

"Ready to go?" Jimin asks eyeing me up and down.

"Yes."

We get out of the room; we walk out of the castle where Jungkook and Taehyung are waiting; for the first time, I can smell the forest perfectly.

"Finally!" Taehyung squeals. 

"You are a vampire!!!" Jungkook says jumping in excitement.

"Let's go!!! I want to see the dress!" Taehyung whines.

"Okay." I turn around to kiss Jimin's cheek before I leave.

Taehyung, Jungkook, and I get in the car excited. 

After what seems to be a long time we are finally at Areum's store.

"You are finally here!" Areum squeals.

I chuckle, everyone is squealing today.

Areum takes my hand to pull me towards the fitting rooms. "Wait here guys," She tells Jungkook and Taehyung with a wide smile. 

Areum instructs me to get just on my underwear while she gets the dress. I hear the guys gasp seconds before Areum gets in the fitting room with everything.

I turn around to see it, my jaw drops to the floor and my eyes are widened.

"Oh my god..." I whisper covering my mouth afterward, my eyes get teary.

"Girl! don't start crying just yet! save your tears for when you have it on." I nod holding my tears back.

Areum helps me get in the dress, after making the last adjustments Areum makes me go out of the room to stand on a pedestal with mirrors in front at all angles and so Taehyung and Jungkook can see it.

They gasp when they see me. I look at myself in the mirrors, I cover my mouth with my face in shock. I turn around looking at the dress speechless.

"What do you think?" Areum asks excitedly.

"This is it, it is my perfect dress..." I manage to say.

"You look so beautiful" I hear Taehyung say with a cracked voice.

I turn around to see everyone in the room tearing up.

"We all are crying," Jungkook says laughing with tears on his eyes.

"I can't help it," Areum starts saying while giving herself air with her hand. "My blood, sweat, and tears are on that dress, I worked so hard and I'm so proud of my work."

"Thank you so much Areum, you don't have an idea of how happy I am that you made it for me," I say with a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Girl, I am so honored to make the wedding dress of my future queen and best friend." She runs to hug me.

"I can't wait for Jimin to see me in this dress," I say sobbing on Areum's shoulder.

"He'll love it!" Taehyung squeals.

========

Triple update today! You're welcome 😘

I cried while I was writing the dress part. I didn't describe the dress so you can make the dress whatever you want it to look like.

Thank you so much for reading, don't forget to comment and vote.

I love you all💜