14: Photo

It is the day before the wedding. The castle is crowded with vampires organizing everything; Jimin and I have not had a single moment without people asking us things... this is overwhelming.

"Your Royal Highness." A vampire calls Jimin and me.

"Yes?" Jimin answers.

"There is an important matter that we need to discuss."

I tilt my head. "What is it?"

"The royal thrones." Jimin smirks when he hears this.

"Ah, yes." Jimin pulls me to his side by my waist. "Get rid of the queen's throne." Both the vampire and I furrow our brows. Jimin raises his hand stopping us from saying anything. "She'll sit on my lap." His smirk grows wider.

My entire face flushes, the vampire raises an eyebrow but doesn't say anything else.

After we are finally alone I turn around to face Jimin. "You are crazy, you know?"

"Crazy for you." He wiggles his brows. "Gotta make sure everyone knows you are mine." I hide my face on his shoulder as he laughs.

"Jimin?!" A female voice calls.

I look up. His mom walks towards us.

"Here you are, are you really getting rid of the queen's throne?" She furrows her brows confused.

"Yes," Jimin says confidently.

"What type of pervert did I raise?" She covers her forehead with her hand.

"I prefer her sitting on my lap," Jimin defends himself.

His mom sighs, a little smile creeps to her face. Jimin's dad walks towards us with a wide smile.

"I'm so proud of you son." He hugs him tightly.

"And why is that?" His mom asks still smiling.

"He was able to achieve what I couldn't. He's an icon."

"What is it?" Jimin asks furrowing his brows.

"Get your soulmate to sit on your lap all the time." He laughs, his mom just rolls her eyes.

"Your dad wanted to get rid of the queen's throne too," She starts to explain. "But I didn't let him." She flips her hair.

His father pouts while looking at his wife; I grin at the sigh, it's obvious who's dominant in the relationship.

Jimin chuckles.

"There you are!" A voice behind us said.

We turn around, a big group of people walks towards us filling the Great Hall. I look at their faces that are familiar to me, it takes me a second to understand that they are the people in the paintings, the past kings and queens, and noble people part of the royal family.

"Hello!" A woman greets me. "You must be Miyoung; I am Channary, one of the past queens; It's so good to finally meet you." She smiles widely.

"Oh, no, the pleasure is mine," I said bowing.

"We are so happy that you are finally joining our family," The first king talks over everyone.

There is a big difference between the bad-quality portrait he has on the Great Hall and him in person, he's way more good-looking.

"I'm so happy Jimin has finally found you, the boy would never stop talking about the future when he would find you." He chuckles, Jimin's cheeks go red.

I thought Jimin's family would be scary, but they are so amicable and welcoming, I don't feel nervous around them, I feel like one more of them.

All of them tell me different stories about Jimin. We all laugh for hours while Jimin is just there covering his face embarrassed. I have to say, Jimin has been a hopeless romantic for a long time now, no wonder why he is so flirtatious, it is also a family thing.

I have also learned how diplomatic relationships with various creatures work. They all got in a funny argument with the first king criticizing everyone about how they handled situations.

Apparently, if a king wants to talk with to face with another one, they go to Noone's land where the kings talk face to face; in this place also happened various things such as the cease-of-war document between the fairies and werewolves a couple of years ago.

"Okay, here is a funny anecdote," Channary started to talk. "When Jimin was just a toddler he used to run through the entire castle with his arms up and just wearing his diapers with Tae and Jungkook running behind each other."

"Grandmiii," Jimin groans. "Not this story."

"Oh yes, this story." His mom smiles maliciously. "One day they got into the kitchen when no one was there; we have not clear BECAUSE SOMEONE HAS NOT TOLD US who did what... the case is that after a while that no one saw them running around I went to look for them, soon enough I found Jungkook cover in jelly from his face to stomach and legs, Jimin with his hand inside a jar of peanut butter eating it and his face was cover with peanut butter as well while Tae had his hair full of another jam with pieces of cookies on top. I needed to give all of them a bath." We all started to laugh. "Here's the picture of it."

She showed her phone to all of us.

"Cuties," Someone says.

The three of them weren't aware that they were being taken a photo, they made a big mess on the floor of the kitchen.

Jimin hides behind me, Taehyung and Junkook just stay there giggling at the memory.

After it gets darker, everyone leaves to give us space to rest after a crazy day. Tomorrow will be even crazier.

Once Jimin and I get to our room I lay down. Jimin doesn't waste time, he hovers above me but this time he is not smirking.

"Can you forget all those embarrassing stories about me?" He pleads while burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"Not a chance." I smirk.

Jimin pouts but doesn't say anything.

"Let's go to sleep. I want to be on the day of my wedding already," He says, I giggle.

"I love you," I say to him.

"I love you too Cloudy eyes."

=======

A/N- You all don't have an idea of how much I laughed while I was writing this chapter.

Double update today!