C H A P T E R T W E N T Y S I X

"Who is it?" Namjoon asks as he walks up by Yoongi, Jin, and you.

"M-Mom." There you go stuttering again. You thought you had gotten over that 'phase' in your life. Namjoon helped you get over it. The fear you get at the thought of your mother is horrific.

That's definitely not how you should see her, but can you help it? You look at the text. She said that Yoongi and you needed to come over right away, and only you two.

Your hands start shaking uncontrollably.

Yoongi asks, "What did she say?"

"We need to go over right now, and only us. . ."

You look at Namjoon with glassy eyes. He gives you a soft smile of reassurance, "You always have your phone if you need me, remember that." Namjoon said as he pulled you into an embrace.

Yoongi nods, "I guess I should tell her that I'm engaged anyways."

You pull away from Namjoon and follow Yoongi to the car.

• • • • •

Yoongi arrives to the house that you dread so much. So many years of horrible memories here and yet your back.

You slowly get out and follow Yoongi to the door. Your mother opens it before Yoongi has a chance to knock.

"Come in, come in." She invited you in with a deceiving smile. You coward behind Yoongi. Of course it makes you feel weak but this woman hurt you in a lot of ways.

She directs her attention over to you, "Y/n could you go into my room and fetch my necklace for me?" You slowly nod, not wanting to disobey her.

You walk to where you remember her room is. You honestly have no idea what her necklace looks like or where it would be. Although you knew it would be best if you just listened.

*Trigger Warning*
Containing Rape

You enter the room and it's dark. You go to find the light. You heard the door close behind you, which made you jump, "Is someone there?" You call out, "Yoongi?"

You feel a pair of arms go around your waist. Your about to scream when they cover your mouth. You try to struggle from their grip. They won't budge.

"W-who are you?!" You say as they cover your mouth making it more muffled.

"You don't remember me, my little dolly?" As soon as you heard the voice you knew who it was. Your step dad. The one person who terrified you more than your own mother.

You try to grab your phone that's in your pocket but he slams you into the wall knocking the breath out of you. He lifts your hands over your head and uses one hand to keep them tightly there.

You try to kick your legs but it's no use. You try to scream, but it's no use, you know why your mother made you go to her room. It's the one room in the house that's sound proof.

He roughly strips you naked. He sucks the sensitive skin on your neck and goes down to your collar bone. You hate it. All you can feel are the tears streaming down your face.

"My, my, you really should calm down and enjoy what I'm giving you!" He harshly spits out. You turn your head to the side not looking at him. You can't.

He moves you over the bed and roughly pushes you down on it. You try to kick and struggle, he's still to strong. Maybe your mother was right, you are weak.

He pulls down his pants and thrusts his member into you. You can't help but cry it's all you can do. It's too displeasing and you hate this man. Hate him.

Your so absorbed in trying to forget everything that's happening you don't realize that he stopped. He's on the floor lying in pain. You look over and see Yoongi.

"Come on Y/n let's get out of here." Yoongi says and hands you your clothes. You quickly put them on and walk out of the room not wanting to speak. You sniffle and tears still run down your cheeks but you can't speak.

Yoongi grabs your hand and pulls you past your mother. Your mother looks at you both disgusted and she scoffs as you walk past her.

You both get into the car. Yoongi starts to drive. You hug your knees into your chest.

You look at Yoongi and manage to get a word out, "Thanks." He makes a soft smile at you even though he's clearly pissed.

He arrives at the house and you get out. You follow Yoongi and you enter Namjoons house. You see all the boys there hanging out. Namjoon looks at you and he notices your messed up clothes, hair, and you tear stained cheeks. Your still holding back a few sniffles.

"Hey, Y/n are you alright?" Namjoon asks concerned and sadly. All the boys look your direction and have the same reaction to how you look.

All you want to do is feel Namjoons warm embrace. His warm, friendly, and comforting arms. A lot better than. . . your step fathers.

You walk up to Namjoon and just put your arms around him. He hugs you back tightly. You start to cry again, you can't help it. You cry in his chest. He pets your hair worried for you.

Namjoon knew it was best to not ask what happened. He knew you were still very emotional about it but he wanted to kill whatever it was that caused your pain.

Your pain is his pain. . .