F I F T Y - N I N E

She got back to her Manor, lonely as ever. She thought her birthday would turn out the way she expected; cakes, party, and presents— not kidnapping by her father. She even thought to herself that maybe Draco was a part from her father's plan, and that made her heart wrenched.

She was locked inside her room and was told she could never use her wand. All of a sudden, a knock was heard. She quickly ran up to her door and waited for the door to be opened.

"Kirk was told to give you this food, Miss," the house elf spoke. She haven't seen Kirk for the longest time, for she escaped, but now, she was back. Back in her Manor without anything to entertain her at this moment.

She bid the elf thanks, before Kirk could leave her. She asked something.

"Kirk, where is Proteus and Ellora?" asked y/n.

Kirk winced as he heard y/n used her parent's name instead of using mum and dad.

"Kirk don't know where they went, Miss."

And with that vague answer, Kirk left the food to her and locked the door once again.

-

Back at Hogwarts, Hermione was awoken by the sun peeking through their windows. She rise up from her bed and saw Ginny still asleep.

Might have been tired from the party. Hermione thought, as she shook her head from left to right.

But as soon her eyes landed on y/n's bed, she saw nothing but two pillows on the bed. And there's no sign of y/n.

She pulled the duvet, thinking that maybe y/n is only hiding. But still, y/n wasn't there at all. Hermione looked underneath and saw nothing but pile of boxes and dusts.

Her first instinct was to wake Ginny up.

"Ginny! Wake up! Y/n is missing!" her voice startled Ginny, causing her to quickly rose up from her bed.

Ginny looked over to y/n's bed, and Hermione was right. Y/n wasn't there on her bed.

"Maybe she's downstairs or hanging out with Harry and Ron," answered Ginny. Hermione nodded and pulled Ginny away from her bed and went to the common room.

As soon as they reached downstairs, they saw Fred and Ron.

"Aye, you're early!" smiled Fred. But seeing, the worried and frown faces from Ginny and Hermione, startled them a bit.

"Have you seen y/n?" asked Ginny to her brothers. Both of the two redheads shakes their head no.

And with that, Hermione paced back and forth, breathing heavily.

"Wait... She's not in your room?" asked Ron, looking confused as ever.

Ginny shook her head.

"Maybe she's with Harry," suggested Ron.

"Me with who?" Harry chimed in. Judging by his looks, it looked like he just woke up.

Fred, Ron, Ginny, and Hermione widen their eyes. Harry is not with y/n. Hermione was left with only one idea where she have been off to.

Ron stood up and told Harry about everything, but before they could planned everything out. They were told get ready because feast is going to start any time soon.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione sat down to their usual seats. They were panicking, thinking to themselves where y/n went. Meanwhile, Hermione set her eyes on the particular boy. It was Malfoy.

She knew the fact that last time Hermione saw y/n, she told her that she's going out with Malfoy. She looked at him whilst stabbing her food with her fork. She was mad because maybe Draco knew where she went or maybe she's inside the slytherin's common room.